Problem with Phantom 4 RTK Flight Plan

Reaction score
Good Day Everyone.

I rented a Phantom 4 RTK drone to make maps for the Agras T20 spraying drone. I was able to map a couple fields with no problem. Now I am having an issue where the Drone will fly to the start of the flight path but does not start the path. It just hovers at the start until the batteries get low. Is there a setting change I need to make on the Remote Controller? Any help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Mark

Good Day Everyone.

I rented a Phantom 4 RTK drone to make maps for the Agras T20 spraying drone. I was able to map a couple fields with no problem. Now I am having an issue where the Drone will fly to the start of the flight path but does not start the path. It just hovers at the start until the batteries get low. Is there a setting change I need to make on the Remote Controller? Any help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Mark
So what software are you using to create the flight plan? Did you ensure that DJI GO was shut down prior to flight? What settings do you have in the flight control software? Too vague a question to get an intelligent answer at this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20