Problem with my camera on my phantom vision plus V3

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Could anyone help me please, Iv'e not long had my phantom vision plus v3 flown 2 times not problem and today i'm having problems with the camera, when i connect to my android phone now i'm only getting connection with my WIFI extender but its not opening the camera and also not telling me what satellites i have or any info from my phantom. just how much power my WIFI extender has. I do have full control from my handset with tilt on the gimble and it fly's OK
I try to do a camera firmware update but nothing happen's no lights on the gimble?

Regards
Bryan

I'm not clear as to what the details are. Your phone is or is not connecting to the WiFi extender (which in turn means you are/are not connecting to the Phantom)? If you are connecting, you are able to control certain functions and not others?

Start with deleting the Phantom WiFi entry on the phone (unpair) and reconnect.

Your symptoms are exactly what you get when the biggest of the gimbal cables is not seated properly.
You may need a pair of bent tweezers to put it back properly

I'm not clear as to what the details are. Your phone is or is not connecting to the WiFi extender (which in turn means you are/are not connecting to the Phantom)? If you are connecting, you are able to control certain functions and not others?

Start with deleting the Phantom WiFi entry on the phone (unpair) and reconnect.
I Have connection with my phantom WIFI extender. In the App it show i im connected to the Extender and how much battery life i have left on the extender

I Have connection with my phantom WIFI extender. In the App it show i im connected to the Extender and how much battery life i have left on the extender

But you get no actual readings from the Phantom itself? So it seems that your extender is not connecting to the Phantom?

100% the 3 cables are pushed firmly home ? symptoms are same when i had a cable come loose after a hardish landing after a battery fail

100% the 3 cables are pushed firmly home ? symptoms are same when i had a cable come loose after a hardish landing after a battery fail
Hi rob,
yeah iv checked and double checked mate, ive just unplugged them and refitted them and tested it again, i also tried to do a firmware update on the micro SD card and no lights came on also.. really got me confused.

Did anyone find a solution for this? I have the same problem but can't find a fix.

Hi Dr. One. i sent my Quad back to the shop it was a faulty camera, just waiting on a replacement camera .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20