Problem with flying distance

I have problem with flying distance. I have Phantom 3 Standart brand new, bough 2 weeks ago and is never crashed. My P3S doesn`t fly farther than 320m as documentation says it can fly up to 1km in clear area (flight didn`t reached 320m). Don`t laugh about me I`m just a beginner and I just want to become an experienced Phantomizer, it`s not possible without other experienced user help, right? :)

But I`m really dissatisfied that aircraft doesn`t reach requirements with fly 300m MAX not 500m as it`s available for EU regulations.

In this flight You can see HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters here are only 120m flight so far when lost signal and return to home.
These 2 flights was MAX distance test flight I did, still not reach 500m limit and 120m height HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters and HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters when aircraft lost signal and return to home. I think it must reach the side of the river to reach the goal! Often also when I just take-off over my head to 120m max height often I get weak signal between my remote controller and aircraft. Aircraft is brand new and wasn`t crashed ever. I ordered range extender from ebay Antenna Radio Signal Range Booster Extender Amplifier For DJI Phantom 3 Standard | eBay and hope this will solve the problem. I don`t really want to exceed 500m flight but I want to reach it stabble while flying up to 500m distance around me! What are experience of this problem for others? Had anyone similiar problems? How do You solve it?
I bought and install the ARGtek range extender and love it. Increased the distance more than I thought it would. However, I flew the drone with no mods until I got used to it and knew its capabilties. As stated in this forum, I would go to an open area and get used to your drone before modding it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj