Problem with black pearl

Reaction score
Hi guys! Im not getting a picture on my black pearl monitor. I've made sure I am in PAL on both my go pro and monitor. The screen is not fuzzy just blank,I've got all my telemetry showing but no picture, please help!!!!. Best, Lee

If you have telemetry, then it's not the monitor, but the camera connection. The usual failure is the USB connection into the Go-Pro - if you are using the DJI gimbal, or trying to use a Hero 4 on a hero 3 gimbal.

Also check that the camera is set to video, not photo.

Check the flex cable.
Incorrect PAL vs NTSC setting will just give you erratic jumpy video.

Hi guys! Im not getting a picture on my black pearl monitor. I've made sure I am in PAL on both my go pro and monitor. The screen is not fuzzy just blank,I've got all my telemetry showing but no picture, please help!!!!. Best, Lee
thanks for your help buddy,but still no picture .im using a zemuse h2 3d gimbal and a go pro 3 black edition .changed connector from gimbal to camera and still nothing.what else could it be?

thanks for your help buddy,but still no picture .im using a zemuse h2 3d gimbal and a go pro 3 black edition .changed connector from gimbal to camera and still nothing.what else could it be?
sorry thats an h33d gimbal .

Anything between the camera and the mini OSD! check all the cables all away along the signal path. A £10 mulitmeter is an excellent investment for tracing faults! This will allow you to test each link in isolation.

It could be the Go Pro, but this is unusual.

One more thing to check is your memory card....lower grade memory card has a tendency to freeze up the GoPro! At that point, you will get your mini iosd overlay but a black screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers