Problem with a propeller engine

Reaction score
DDED796F-A003-4ADA-B744-4A592C5D5FD7.jpeg
hey friends, here I have a phantom 3 advanced, for some reason, one of the engine opened as you can see in the picture, I did some flys like this and everything was ok, I try to fixed but was impossible, now after open the shell and check the engine, I put back everything and I tested with out the propellers,it’s look ok but shei turn off the drone this engine keep working, the other stop like always, one more time this one keep on alone, do you think if a change the engine everything will be ok ? I don’t have service close because I live in a island in Mexico, so I will have to fixed by myself!

Yes, replace the motor !
If that motor keeps running after shutting down then you have more problems than just a bad motor. Could have fried the ESC (electronic speed controller) for that motor. Replacing the motor won't fix that.

If that motor keeps running after shutting down then you have more problems than just a bad motor. Could have fried the ESC (electronic speed controller) for that motor. Replacing the motor won't fix that.
Should show an ESC error on the app screen if that is the case.

Reactions: 3rdof5
I’d replace the motor and then start it up without the props on, if there there is a problem it should display an error message.

Guys ! Thanks for your help. Finally I switch the engine and everything is ok! I also saw witch was the problem.
94E824FE-B525-4D14-8EC0-4AB6924AEB13.jpeg

that was my fault ! I broke the cable and I did not notice! be careful when you will close back the shell ??‍♂️

Reactions: dronesky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj