Problem trying to upgrade the firmware on P3 advanced

Reaction score
I've just received my p3 advanced tried to upgrade the firmware on both the aircraft and its controller. Think the aircraft upgraded but I had problems with the controller. I connected the sad card to the controller and turned the controller on. The led light stayed red I gave it some time and after about 5 min it started to beep ( every 2 secs)
After 15 mins I switched it off. Tried it with the aircraft I Can make the camera go up and down but that's all. When I try to start doesn't do anything except at full movement of the throttle control the camera moves a few degrees left and right. I think I got a lemon but it was from B&H as I've heard nothing but good about their service unlike dji which is where I bought my P2 vision and found it impossible to get hold of their customer service people.
Does any know how I can check what firmware rev I have. By the way this is the first time I've been on this forum for several months I'm not sure I like its new format it's not as easy to find you way around

What version, the newest doesn't do anything for the controller 1.1.9 that is

You may need to recalibrate the IMU and the gimbal-- several others have.

Attachments

• Phantom 3 IMU calibration.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 3,010
  • How_to_Update_Firmware_en.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 324
there would be a text file on your SD card that tells you if the update was successful if you haven't cleared the files off. You should also get rid of the bin file and the text file in the root directory on the SD card after the update is complete. The copter could be trying to update again when you turn it on -- this may create some issues also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20