Problem connecting to drone

Reaction score
This is second time that this happened to me. So, i turn on my contorller, and drone and tablet, and for some reason i cant find on my tablet drone signal. And my controler is beeping. And after a while it connects to drone. And i fly, and at some point it just loose connection and my drone is returning to home. What is the problem guys. I never expirirnce it before pls help

This is second time that this happened to me. So, i turn on my contorller, and drone and tablet, and for some reason i cant find on my tablet drone signal. And my controler is beeping. And after a while it connects to drone. And i fly, and at some point it just loose connection and my drone is returning to home. What is the problem guys. I never expirirnce it before pls help
Does it always happen at the same location? A time ago I had the same problem. I was in 'such a nice little harbor' and everything refused. I didn't understand anything.

Until my wife pointed out that there was a mast of the coast guard about 75 meters behind me. It where the corresponding transmitters that caused interference in the radio signal.

well it was 2 complete differente places.... and i dont know what is causing this problem, bcs frist time was in woods, and far away from city, and now was at my friends house... i dont know really what is happening... :/ im a lil confused, and affraid of loosing drone, or crash it

My bird uses 5.8 GHz as default.
Problems connecting, loosing video feed and signal within a short distance.
Switch to 2.4 GHz. -connects in an instant and the result is long range flying without loosing video or signal. Drone switches back to 5.8 the next time you start it so remember to switch frequency.

can someone help me solve this problem i have with drone and connecting to it????

can someone help me solve this problem i have with drone and connecting to it????
It may sound crazy now but you can solve it yourself. Try to repeat the problem. So pay attention when it happens. For example: do you always use the same phone or tablet? Then try it with another phone or tablet.

Test it always in an open field. Houses and wooded surroundings can cause you to experience connection problems. And do you fly with an 5.8 connection? Switch to 2.4. A P3SE uses a WiFi signal. And that is a weak signal.

As an example: recently I flew at the edge of a forest. After 600 meters my connection was broken (I flew above the forest). Then I flew the other way (in an open field) and easily reached 1,800 meters. So you understand what the cause is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing