Problem camera flex ribbon cable or not?

Reaction score
Hi All!
Today i see first problem of my P3P after 73 total flight(3 week of use after buy).
Maybee this problem in camera flex ribbon cable. In my SD card video i can see this problem:
I attach screenshot. Please you have any ideas about it.
What is this?

Attachments

• P3P.jpg
    P3P.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Is this the recorded video on the SD card or the cached video on your tablet / phone?

Is this the recorded video on the SD card or the cached video on your tablet / phone?
This is recorded video on the SD card.
I very careful use my P3P. No crashes.
No firmware update. Aircraft firmware 1.4.10

Was this visible on the screen of your tablet while filming?

Was this visible on the screen of your tablet while filming?
Yes, i see first on my ipad 4 mini, and then i take video from SD and see this problem too.
I reboot all device, reconnect cable, reconnect RC, problem come back again.

Ok, definitely a camera issue then not a SD card issue. Send it in for a DJI warranty repair, or see if you can exchange it from the dealer you purchased from.

Ok, definitely a camera issue then not a SD card issue. Send it in for a DJI warranty repair, or see if you can exchange it from the dealer you purchased from.
Tnx. Maybe anyone have some problem.

Are you on the latest firmware?

Imo I would reseat the ribbon cable again. It's possible it needs to be taken off and put back on.

Imo I would reseat the ribbon cable again. It's possible it needs to be taken off and put back on.
tnx for answer.
Today i replace new originaly flex ribbon cable. Problem still exists.
Maybee i need change camera.

Original Dji ribbon cable. And it still exist then it sounds like the camera main board problem

Reactions: kot80
Original Dji ribbon cable. And it still exist then it sounds like the camera main board problem
we have replaced the camera, new original ribbon cable and the problem remained. what are the ideas?

Possibility it's the light bridge module or the gray wire from the light bridge module to the camera. I would buy a cable set and start there it's a cheaper alternative.

Possibility it's the light bridge module or the gray wire from the light bridge module to the camera. I would buy a cable set and start there it's a cheaper alternative.
i install to another Phantom 3 pro and have same problem. no cable problems.

Sounds like the only thing left is the main board. Sorry I couldn't help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl