Problem after update software to RC in P4P+ V2

Reaction score
Ho everyone!

I would like to ask You- did someone od You saw the problem with build in monitor in RC on Phantom 4Pro V2 version plus (RC with monitor)??? I did the software update yeasterday and after finish I Turn off and turn on my RC and I saw that the view on the monitor starts blinking fast on the corners and lower pary of the monitor!!! It didnt happend before this update! The film with the problem is in link under this post. Look at the lower part, or on the Left part of the monitor!

Look at the lower part, or on the Left part of the monitor!
This looks like a reflection from the aircraft LED's to me. Try a different view.

This looks like a reflection from the aircraft LED's to me. Try a different view.
The aircraft was in the box in the other room, and was turned off so You cannot see any reflection's from the aircraft LED's.

Yes I can see,it like pulses like the screen working to hard,,,,unsure what to advice with the built in screen,something I keep away from,mayby email dji and see what reply you get unless you can find something in settings,,I'm very unsure with this built in screen settings but does it have transmission channel settings,

Well that answers that question.
No that is not the answer because it didnt do this never before.

Email to DJI was sent so I will wait they will write back. My question is only did someone else noticed this problem too or I'm the only one?

Email to DJI was sent so I will wait they will write back. My question is only did someone else noticed this problem too or I'm the only one?
I did find this for you it might help
20181029_103445.jpg

You misunderstood what I was saying in your quote. Did you try to connect the AC and see if the issue went away? It could be a function of the screen with no camera signal. A 50 to 60hz flicker with no input signal would not surprise me. And it is is actually the entire screen that is doing this. It is the camera angle that you took the video of that makes the left side more prominent.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik