Priority #'s and delivery thread

Reaction score
Order Date 4/20
Priority # 4682
Status- Authorized, Not Shipped

I wanted to start a thread dedicated only to the people who have received a priority number and are waiting, or have had a delivery. Please do not comment with your order number or reference number. These numbers do not assist in letting us know the delivery schedule.

To obtain your priority number, go to the DJI site and click on store. Scroll all the way top the bottom and click live chat. Give the person you are chatting with your order number and they will give you your priority number. The photo below shows exactly how to find the chat.

Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 2.16.15 PM.png

they gave me a priority number in the low 5k range and told me the end of may for delivery.

ordered 4/22

Last edited:
Order Date 4/20
Priority # 4682
Status- Authorized, Not Shipped

I wanted to start a thread dedicated only to the people who have received a priority number and are waiting, or have had a delivery. Please do not comment with your order number or reference number. These numbers do not assist in letting us know the delivery schedule.

To obtain your priority number, go to the DJI site and click on store. Scroll all the way top the bottom and click live chat. Give the person you are chatting with your order number and they will give you your priority number. The photo below shows exactly how to find the chat.

View attachment 18287
When did you place your order?

I ordered on 4/28. DJI said they could not provide me with a priority number, only a customer reference number. It was 28xxx. After seeing another user post that his reference # was in the 5xxx range and DJI told him this morning that his order would be shipped in mid-May, I decided to cancel my order with DJI and ordered one form the Golf Tech eBay store. P3P should be here by Friday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31