Preferred Amazon Vendor

Reaction score
Is there a preferred vendor or vendors? Looking to buy a Mavic as a backup. Looking for a good deal on a bundle package with quick shipping.

Thanks

Since you're in the US, you'll want to buy from an authorized DJI dealer. It really doesn't matter which dealer you go with when purchasing on Amazon -- especially if Amazon ships the Mavic.

I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavics on Amazon here.

I had real good luck with Aerial Media Pro's last Nov with my P4P! They were so super nice and helpful. Plus sent me a free T-shirt too! Thanks Aerial Media Pro!

Are we allowed to endorse? I fell in love with Advexure back in December when DJI royally screwed up my P4P order. They are the bomb!
Yeah, I'll say Advexure, as well. Great communication, no BS, fast shipping.

Reactions: Advexure
I had never heard of Sure R C before I bought my p4p + from them, they've talked me thru 2 updates. When i call, the person that answers is very knoledgable about drones-computers. Im sure there are others just as good but i dont see how anyone could be better than Sure RC.

Are we allowed to endorse? I fell in love with Advexure back in December when DJI royally screwed up my P4P order. They are the bomb!

We greatly appreciate the kind remarks and appreciation. Thank you, safe flying and we look forward to seeing you soon! ;)

Yeah, I'll say Advexure, as well. Great communication, no BS, fast shipping.

Much thanks for the love and appreciation of our level of support, we are glad we've been able to come through for you and are here if we can be of any further help. Safe flying! :cool:

I second that endorsement!!!! (If I'm allowed to )

You're allowed! :D Thank you very much for the support and appreciation. Sending our best regards!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl