Potensic D80 Fixed Point interest \ circling

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a potensic D80 using an iPhone X / 10 with the potensic app. Does anyone know how you get Fixed Point Interest or Circling to work ?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I have a potensic D80 using an iPhone X / 10 with the potensic app. Does anyone know how you get Fixed Point Interest or Circling to work ?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I don't have a D80, and I don't know the Potensic-G app, but looking at some screenshots of it, there seems to be an orbit button at the top of the app screen. (and it's probably somewhere in the manual too). Also look at the video below, where the poster just touches the orbit/circling/point of interest button on the left hand side of his app screen and off it goes. However, the video poster is using the X-Drone app and not the proprietary Potensic-G app. I don't know why, maybe he just prefers it - or perhaps he's had problems with Potensic-G..... X-Drone seems to work OK for him.

If you are getting problems with Potensic-G then maybe changing FPV apps will solve your problem. If you still can't get it to work, then please report back here, describing in more detail exactly what the problem is. There are other, probably useful, videos about this drone on YouTube if you search.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

‎X-DRONE

Hey Steve777,

Many thanks for the assistance. If I run in to any issues I will be sure to drop you a message.

Cheers

Ben

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.