Post your aero selfies!

Reaction score
249' AGL.

1597184740413.png

D

What altitude? And you forgot the Caution Tape. HA!

I find the collapsible safety cones to be very handy. During occasions where I can't operated directly out of the back of my vehicle, the 4 cones and helipad fit nicely into a backpack while the drone and accessories are transported in a rolling case.

I find the collapsible safety cones to be very handy. During occasions where I can't operated directly out of the back of my vehicle, the 4 cones and helipad fit nicely into a backpack while the drone and accessories are transported in a rolling case.

Don't get me wrong. Cones and helipad are a nice touch. But without Caution Tape, you're really just only going halfway with the safety thing. Just sayin'....<;^)

And based on that photo, either you're mapping from 25' AGL or that's one helluva camera on your drone. 8K camera??? 50 megapixel photo????....<:^0

D

Reactions: joshua adam howell
Don't get me wrong. Cones and helipad are a nice touch. But without Caution Tape, you're really just only going halfway with the safety thing. Just sayin'....<;^)

And based on that photo, either you're mapping from 25' AGL or that's one helluva camera on your drone. 8K camera??? 50 megapixel photo????....<:^0

D

Hey Thanks, Harleydude. I can see from your own aerial selfie that you are indeed a safety expert. I thank you for your insightful observation and comparison as to how to operate safely. I'm sure everyone else must appreciate it too. Just sayin'. ;)

Hey Thanks, Harleydude. I can see from your own aerial selfie that you are indeed a safety expert. I thank you for your insightful observation and comparison as to how to operate safely. I'm sure everyone else must appreciate it too. Just sayin'. ;)

Hehe....touché, sir. My favorite is when I'm like 40 miles from any human. Then I really go all out with the safety regalia....hehe....

D

Reactions: joshua adam howell
Well, here's mine from the last week. The whole video to be expected.
I was at the bank of the river Sava - the longest river in Slovenia. Actually this is the final sequence of the video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Well, here's mine from the last week. The whole video to be expected.
I was at the bank of the river Sava - the longest river in Slovenia. Actually this is the final sequence of the video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It's the middle of summer, it should be warm. When you were young , I bet you swam in that river. Lol.
My grandfather's village was 7 km from the Sava. My grandmother's village was near the Drava.
I was eating lunch watching people swim in the Korana, in Rastoka, Croatia. Much too cold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31