Post your aero selfies!

Reaction score
249' AGL.

1597184740413.png

D

What altitude? And you forgot the Caution Tape. HA!

I find the collapsible safety cones to be very handy. During occasions where I can't operated directly out of the back of my vehicle, the 4 cones and helipad fit nicely into a backpack while the drone and accessories are transported in a rolling case.

I find the collapsible safety cones to be very handy. During occasions where I can't operated directly out of the back of my vehicle, the 4 cones and helipad fit nicely into a backpack while the drone and accessories are transported in a rolling case.

Don't get me wrong. Cones and helipad are a nice touch. But without Caution Tape, you're really just only going halfway with the safety thing. Just sayin'....<;^)

And based on that photo, either you're mapping from 25' AGL or that's one helluva camera on your drone. 8K camera??? 50 megapixel photo????....<:^0

D

Reactions: joshua adam howell
Don't get me wrong. Cones and helipad are a nice touch. But without Caution Tape, you're really just only going halfway with the safety thing. Just sayin'....<;^)

And based on that photo, either you're mapping from 25' AGL or that's one helluva camera on your drone. 8K camera??? 50 megapixel photo????....<:^0

D

Hey Thanks, Harleydude. I can see from your own aerial selfie that you are indeed a safety expert. I thank you for your insightful observation and comparison as to how to operate safely. I'm sure everyone else must appreciate it too. Just sayin'. ;)

Hey Thanks, Harleydude. I can see from your own aerial selfie that you are indeed a safety expert. I thank you for your insightful observation and comparison as to how to operate safely. I'm sure everyone else must appreciate it too. Just sayin'. ;)

Hehe....touché, sir. My favorite is when I'm like 40 miles from any human. Then I really go all out with the safety regalia....hehe....

D

Reactions: joshua adam howell
Well, here's mine from the last week. The whole video to be expected.
I was at the bank of the river Sava - the longest river in Slovenia. Actually this is the final sequence of the video.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Well, here's mine from the last week. The whole video to be expected.
I was at the bank of the river Sava - the longest river in Slovenia. Actually this is the final sequence of the video.
It's the middle of summer, it should be warm. When you were young , I bet you swam in that river. Lol.
My grandfather's village was 7 km from the Sava. My grandmother's village was near the Drava.
I was eating lunch watching people swim in the Korana, in Rastoka, Croatia. Much too cold.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20