possible new P4 owner

Thankyou for all the replies guys, I'm leaning toward the P4, it's killing me being without a drone at the moment especially now summer is over.

Yea
I would get the p4
Much more portable and longer flight time
More durable in a crash too
Batteries you can bring with you in a plane, and at the end of the day, you are paying less for the same camera

Not sure if this works, but here is a link for 5% off the store and 269$ off the p4:
http://click.dji.com/I0BF0lLJAdTyQJYK

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: jskdog
Yea
I would get the p4
Much more portable and longer flight time
More durable in a crash too
Batteries you can bring with you in a plane, and at the end of the day, you are paying less for the same camera

Not sure if this works, but here is a link for 5% off the store and 269$ off the p4:
http://click.dji.com/I0BF0lLJAdTyQJYK

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thanks for that but I'm in the Uk, yeah I think the P4 is the sensible option.

Thankyou, really enjoy drone flying
I hear ya, been having a lot of fun with my P4, only had 1 incident that was my fault , luckily no damage done...being this is my first drone ever I really like all the P4 features , most I don't use a whole lot , but still cool it has a lot of features one could utilize ...been on the stick a lot , smile every time I turn it on and watch it do its thing

Further to my earlier point about distance, today I went to the exact same spot where I maxxed my range at about a mile. Today I got 3448m which is over two miles. That is standard, out of the box...I have absolutely no idea why this has happened, I can only imagine the course I flew was slightly different and the RC had a better LOS. Anyway, things are looking up!

Further to my earlier point about distance, today I went to the exact same spot where I maxxed my range at about a mile. Today I got 3448m which is over two miles. That is standard, out of the box...I have absolutely no idea why this has happened, I can only imagine the course I flew was slightly different and the RC had a better LOS. Anyway, things are looking up!
That seems a lot more reasonable

What is your current range on the P4?
I haven't measured it since I usually fly LOS. The range is equal to my P3P.

Great forum. I am getting a p4 and have watched a ton of videos. But I agree. Wish I knew where I could go and see one live. Been checking out parks when I go by.

Great forum. I am getting a p4 and have watched a ton of videos. But I agree. Wish I knew where I could go and see one live. Been checking out parks when I go by.

i'd let ya see mine first hand

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20