"New" Phantom Owner Australia

Reaction score
Not quite true , but I seem to have taken a different path to most. First drone was P4P Obsidian, sold after one month because I believed and was convinced I needed more portability, so bought a Mavic Air.

Now back to my latest purchase. My main criteria is image quality and I like taking stills more than most do. I saw a great deal on a P4 Advanced Plus, new but runout, with a free DJI Phantom backpack, and I couldn't resist. I have just flown it and I think its exactly what I want :)

And I think great value, AUD $2100 for the brand new plus version with the DJI Backpack. To give those overseas an idea of AUD pricing, a Mavic 2 Pro sells for $2499.

So I've sort of come full circle, but am very happy.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to The Forum and congratulations on your purchase of a fantastic camera platform. They are a bit bulky, but that is not a problem when you're trying to get good film. Enjoy

Welcome fellow Aussie.
I have a P4P+,
absolutely love it, even though it is a bit bulky,
but I cant fault it for video or photo work.
I'm only using mine for recreational foto's.

Last edited:

Peninsula Aerial- I just bought (yesterday) a P4A...and I'm just learning the ropes on it. But, so far, it's been excellent! The optics on this thing is superb.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers