Reaction score
Hi all. I just bought my new DJI Phantom 4 four days ago and sad to say I have trouble since day 1 with how the image on the screen of any gadgets (i used iphone 6plus, samsung 7 edge & iphone 6s) i used would appear. I tried all possible camera settings recommended to help clear the image but still no luck with that.

However, when I view the photo and video shots from the sd card, it's not that bad but still not so very clear. This makes me feel unsafe to fly my drone due to the black blurry/grainy spots that appears on the screen of my phone when i use the dji go app.

I have read lots of forums that may help me solve the problem, tried rebooting, calibrating, reinstalling, upgrading and downgrading, tried all camera settings auto and manual - NO CLEAR IMAGE! Some said it could be due to poor image transmission from camera to the remote control.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? I am open to any suggestion before sending it back for replacement.

Cheers

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 660
It honestly looks to me like a bad connection. Take/send it back. Sorry for your bad experience.

Did you get this resolved?!? I experienced the same thing today, in mid flight while messing with camera options. My screen became unusable, luckily I was close to home in visual sight, so I didn't have to rely on rth. First I noticed odd clouds, then it got worse. After getting back and tinkering with it, it was related to the exposure dial, more light = more screwed up picture on my tab. Something bugged out. Black and white lines covering my screen where high light was. I restarted everything, no change. Reinstalled dji-go and the problem went away. I am using Nvidia shield k1. I am almost certain I had the same issue as you...

This sounds like you all have the 'overexposure' warning set to active in camera settings. Go to 'Camera menu' on screen), pick the settings tab, then uncheck the 'overexposed warning' switch. Your lines will disappear.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

This sounds like you all have the 'overexposure' warning set to active in camera settings. Go to 'Camera menu' on screen), pick the settings tab, then uncheck the 'overexposed warning' switch. Your lines will disappear.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
You are right. After some go ogling I figured this out. I now think my issue was separate from hers. I specifically remember enabling this as I was messing with camera settings.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31