Poll: what flight app do you use the most?

What flight app do you use the most?

• Total voters
I wish there was an option for "DJI Go + Litchi" equally. But I probably use GO at a 60/40 ratio, so I voted for it.

Just saying, I'll bet there are a lot of people that do not use any of those apps 100% of the time, but use some sort of mixture.

Chris

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
I wish there was an option for "DJI Go + Litchi" equally. But I probably use GO at a 60/40 ratio, so I voted for it.

Just saying, I'll bet there are a lot of people that do not use any of those apps 100% of the time, but use some sort of mixture.

Chris
I Updated the poll to allow multiple choices.

That's why it's titled "What flight app do you use the MOST"

A very old thread brought back to life ....

But may be more relevant today...

For a long time I was a Litchi user, i still love the auto-video start of Litchi -something that GO should include ....but for most of this year - I have used GO. I have had some moments of Litchi being unstable ....

I use DJI GO to fly my Phantom 3 SE.

Go 4 for me because I have only just now been able to get Litchi to work on the Plus controller :)

Litchi all the way here. No annoying update notifications. Auto record-start with each mission. Absolute rock-solid predictability and repeatability of waypoint mission parameters on every successive flight. Altitude above current location independently selectable for each waypoint.

Buttery smooth, sweeping camera pans during complex flight path recon flights. Very affordable price that puts a contented smirk on the face of this tightwad cheapskate Phantom 3S and Mavic Pro owner.

Buy any waypoint program of your preference, provided that your choice is Litchi.

Can we suggest Hammer Missions be also added to this list?

Our polygon mapping and linear waypoint missions are free to use for 1 drone, and we also support a range of more complex paid missions:

Reactions: Chrislaf
Hi! Does Litchi App replace both DJI Fly App and DJI GO4 App ? i.e., with one App you can fly both the Phantom series and Mavic series drone at any one time? If yes, does the App auto senses the aircraft or you need to select the aircraft one flies in the App.

The answer is yes, yes, and no. Yes, one can indeed use Litchi exclusively after bidding an unfond farewell to DJI Go or DJI Go4. I haven't used DJI for a flight in recent memory, and thereby sidestep those ominous update demands.

Yes, Litchi will instantly recognize any of the compatible DJI drones that are fired up with the Litchi app open.

No there isn't a need to select the particular drone about to be launched using Litchi, given that the drone's presence is sensed by Litchi right away.

Once a flight path has been defined in the Litchi Mission Hub, that waypoint sequence will be automatically copied, or "linked" to the smart device on which the Litchi app is installed, the instant that the smart device is powered up within the Wifi signal range of the desktop or laptop computer on which Litchi Mission Hub is utilized, With the flight plan thus ready to implement, the smart device need no longer be within Wifi range of the desktop for the flight to be launched at the press of the play button on-screen icon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.