Poll: what flight app do you use the most?

What flight app do you use the most?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just thought I'd do a poll to see what app is use and like the most.

If there are apps that are not on the list, let me know and I'll gladly add them.

Last edited:
Under Android I have pretty much tried them all. Litchi was the best 3rd party but to be honest, DJI's Go app pretty much does everything now. I would say that Litchi does Waypoints much better but, at least for me, with the increase in flight range, waypoint flight is not needed as much.

Under Android I have pretty much tried them all. Litchi was the best 3rd party but to be honest, DJI's Go app pretty much does everything now. I would say that Litchi does Waypoints much better but, at least for me, with the increase in flight range, waypoint flight is not needed as much.
Same Here, I use DJI for local flying, for true cinematic shots I use Litchi, also like Litchi's Mission Hub for advanced mission planning and fully autonomous flights. Litchi pretty much offers unlimited distance to the extent of battery depletion when flying autonomous.

I use Litchi 99.9% of the time on my P3S since it adds features that don't exist on DJI GO. I find the Panorama function and waypoints extremely useful. I know GO can do waypoints but having to fly the route first makes it unusable for me. I would rather plan my route beforehand and tweak it on site.

Chris

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
I use Litchi 99.9% of the time on my P3S since it adds features that don't exist on DJI GO. I find the Panorama function and waypoints extremely useful. I know GO can do waypoints but having to fly the route first makes it unusable for me. I would rather plan my route beforehand and tweak it on site.

Chris
Absolutely, especially if you find and use a device that works well with it. I use a newer I Pad Mini 4 and has been flawless with advanced waypoint missions as well as all the photo/video features. Well worth the money!

Reactions: bad karma
Absolutely, especially if you find and use a device that works well with it. I use a newer I Pad Mini 4 and has been flawless with advanced waypoint missions as well as all the photo/video features. Well worth the money!
My Mini 4 is enroute... I've been using the Crystalsky 5.5 and I'm happy with it and GO4, except I'd like a larger screen but since my company wants me to use an Ipad I have decided to try Lichti and probably Autopilot as well. I'm sure I'll use the waypoints in Lichti much more than I ever did in GO, which was once or twice for the novelty of the experience. I really want to be able to set waypoints and then let the machine fly while I fly the camera the way a friend and I do with his Inspire. I suspect I'll eventually buy the 7.85" Crystalsky as well.

Last edited:
Litchi for almost everything for me. I like both its simplicity and its reliability, and the fact that it does very well with waypoints and panoramas. I also like that it never tries to force me to update either software or firmware, and it doesn't seem to care whether the battery firmware is updated or not. To sum it up for me, Litchi just works!

Reactions: scoutx
I have about 480. miles using Litchi on my P3P. I went with Litchi right away when I saw it did waypoint flights. Very happy with Litchi.
Joe
KC7GHT

Reactions: Daz1965
litchi does everything for me with a much smaller footprint. Go always seems to choke my device processor. see attached pics.
1518967572800.png
1518967580410.png

Reactions: RBuzz and Daz1965
Used to be DJI go, but so many problems. Haven’t been able to fly with it for months. Now it’s Litchi all the way. So much more reliable

Reactions: bycla
Litchi for me. I was bouncing back and forth for a while. DjiGO got to eating up all my processing power so I turned to Litchi. Now I am so comfortable with the setup of Litchi screen I feel out of place with GO. Plus i use mission hub ALOT!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic