Pls I need help!!!!

Reaction score
Hello. Iam seeking for help with my P2 vision plus.as on my previous posts ,iam having problems with start up drone.
I will try to say excactly whats happening.
Turning controller and range extender and then battery.lights go on green yellow red, and then on no gps mode ,yellow blinking,on gps mode lights go steady red.sometimes iam able to run calibration,first round goes good,and another round turns to steady red,or flashing red. Sometimes lights going off even battery is on. I did buy this drone as spare /repairs. Guy told me that only two connectors has to be replaced. First 4pin grey connector to gimbal,second is smb lead,and then I realized that base socket is off,so I solder wires to the board,this seems to be ok. I really dont know what else to do. I need good advice what to do next,as heliguy offered check out,but I dont want to put a lot money into this,as I prefer to buy another one working condition. Thanks for reading.

Hello. Iam seeking for help with my P2 vision plus.as on my previous posts ,iam having problems with start up drone.
I will try to say excactly whats happening.
Turning controller and range extender and then battery.lights go on green yellow red, and then on no gps mode ,yellow blinking,on gps mode lights go steady red.sometimes iam able to run calibration,first round goes good,and another round turns to steady red,or flashing red. Sometimes lights going off even battery is on. I did buy this drone as spare /repairs. Guy told me that only two connectors has to be replaced. First 4pin grey connector to gimbal,second is smb lead,and then I realized that base socket is off,so I solder wires to the board,this seems to be ok. I really dont know what else to do. I need good advice what to do next,as heliguy offered check out,but I dont want to put a lot money into this,as I prefer to buy another one working condition. Thanks for reading.
sounds like a serious loss of power when you said lights go out sometimes. DONT FLY... Take off top of phantom and look for loose connectors or worse.. burn marks on the main board something may have been damaged at some point . hope this helps

It wont fly ,even iam attempting to.most of the times calibration fisishes half way.I took off a "hat" and checked. As I mentioned before, there is no base socket for smb lead witch is connecting battery with board.there are wires solded to board.its been checekd by electricial,and its solded good,voltage is ok.there is no burning marks. I have no idea what to do with it. Heliguy reccomend to not spend a lot money on this model as is old now. I was thinking to get new cental board. So main question is, if I replace board,and I will connect everything,it will work as it should be??

Or can I ask somebody to upload all wires and connectors inside phantom?maybe iam missing some?to be honest I dont know what and where should I have

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.