phantom 2 problem..

Reaction score
About 2 months ago I used my phantom 2, everything worked fine, I tried to fire it up again yesterday and the motors wont start.
I have tried all the fixes I could find on the net to no avail, GPS calibration, RC calibration (both T/x and R/x), tried swapping different batteries (both DJI and generic) can't think of anything else to try short of replacing the main board, the quad has never been crashed or damaged in any way.
When I turn on the quad I get 1 red and 5 yellow flashing lights, I cant find any reference to this anywhere on the net, what does this mean?

About 2 months ago I used my phantom 2, everything worked fine, I tried to fire it up again yesterday and the motors wont start.
I have tried all the fixes I could find on the net to no avail, GPS calibration, RC calibration (both T/x and R/x), tried swapping different batteries (both DJI and generic) can't think of anything else to try short of replacing the main board, the quad has never been crashed or damaged in any way.
When I turn on the quad I get 1 red and 5 yellow flashing lights, I cant find any reference to this anywhere on the net, what does this mean?

To my knowledge, there are only two items that will keep the motors from starting up and those are two spring-loaded info contacts and the GPS connections to the mainboard. If either one or both info contacts do not mate with the battery or the GPS cable on the mainboard has come lose the motors will not start.

this happening to me as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20