Plotting P4P photos on a map

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to take a single P4P still photo and plot it on map with the correct coordinates?
Thanks,
Jeff

Does anyone know how to take a single P4P still photo and plot it on map with the correct coordinates?
The GPS location of the Phantom is recorded in every photo you take.
It's in the Exif info and you can display it in Photoshop.
Google to find other programs that will display the Exif info.
i-XWcBdgw-M.jpg

Reactions: Loz
I've been using freeware called PhotoPlace. It works great with any photo that has coords. embedded in the exif data. Converts the whole package to a KMZ file for Google Earth. You can adjust the size/quality of the photos as well. If you just want to see the exif data I would highly recommend Irfanview, also freeware. It's a well known viewer and has a lot of editing capabilities as well. Batch resize/rename, color adjustments, etc. Be sure to download the extension pack as well.

PhotoPlace

I'm doing a thermal mapping for a company with an XT. I can't get the thermal images to stich so I use a free program called Photo KML. It takes any number of pics and creates a google earth map and displays the images as thumbnails at there location and you can click on the thumbnails to open the image. It works pretty good for me

Simple Geotagged Photo KML File Creator For PC/Mac

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj