Please tell me Super Moderator's

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Maybe we can ask em something here we don't understand about this new board and they will Watch this Topic and answer and they won't have to answer the same question all the time when we PM em... I mean start a conversation and then we all can see the answer :)
Now my first one is this : I understand the avatar on the left is who started the topic and the avatar on the right is who posted last . But why like in this picture is my avatar beside the one on the left that started the Topic ?
I don't see this but in spots but I wanna know o_O Thank-You :)
Huh.jpg

Reactions: IflyinWY
Maybe it means it is a conversation you have posted in and you are the only one that sees your little avatar? Just a guess.

Maybe it means it is a conversation you have posted in and you are the only one that sees your little avatar? Just a guess.
Well I only see it in some and not the other's I have posted in ?
Maybe it's just me that see's this and I could understand that but not sure why just in a few and not all :confused:

Nice you finally got a screen shot posted. I saw that, maybe I was dreaming, sometime last night/this morning.
Yea, we gotta fix this. Dirk's covering my Avatar, that's not acceptable.

Reactions: Jacob
Hey Mo! I'm seeing it now too. Looks like threads I've posted in.

Looks like just posts since the conversion to the new site.

Next question? :cool:

Last edited:
Hey Mo! I'm seeing it now too. Looks like threads I've posted in.
Sunday face ;) Ya but I only see it in some I have posted in and not all I have posted in .
At least I do know now that it's just not me seeing this :)

Sunday face ;) Ya but I only see it in some I have posted in and not all I have posted in .
At least I do know now that it's just not me seeing this :)

See my edit above. Just posts since the new site.....I think.

I like that answer Marlin.

Next Question:

What's the blue dot mean?

Between the Avatar and the title of the thread.
I see it when I select a forum from the ribbon at the top.

I like that answer Marlin.

Next Question:

What's the blue dot mean?

Between the Avatar and the title of the thread.
I see it when I select a forum from the ribbon at the top.
Hover over it and it will tell ya !....Go to first unread message ... But I don't see em on all the topic's .

Hover over it and it will tell ya !....Go to first unread message ... But I don't see em on all the topic's .
Maybe there are no unread posts for you there.
You do read a lot of posts.

Hey, it works like that. Cool, I like the blue dot.

Thanks DIrk

Maybe there are no unread posts for you there.
You do read a lot of posts.

Hey, it works like that. Cool, I like the blue dot.

Thanks DIrk
Ya Welcome:) We do gotta figure this all out :)

If there are any really common questions, I can add them to the FAQ Page
:) Well maybe folks will ask some things here and ya can see em and add em if ya see fit !
And Thank You for being the only Mod to post in a topic that was aimed at one ;)
Da others must be sleeping one off..... I mean in as it has been a long week :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jacob
This one is directed at Jacob .. I have noticed that in the post before we switched over the pictures which were large are now just attached files . Can ya hit something on your end and make all of them go back or is that just gonna be as it is ?

:) Well maybe folks will ask some things here and ya can see em and add em if ya see fit !
And Thank You for being the only Mod to post in a topic that was aimed at one ;)
Da others must be sleeping one off..... I mean in as it has been a long week :rolleyes:
Some of us have to work for a living to afford this fine computer, and pay for my high speed inter web, so I can come to this fine forum and deal with the likes of you scallywags! I though you were banned?! o_O

Reactions: dirkclod and Jacob
Some of us have to work for a living to afford this fine computer, and pay for my high speed inter web, so I can come to this fine forum and deal with the likes of you scallywags! I though you were banned?! o_O
imagesF690QVY6.jpg
o_O

Jacob didn't realize the far reaching consequences of re-instating Dirk's account... I was gonna tell you he was back, TJ, I... I... just couldn't find the words to break it to you... :(

Jacob didn't realize the far reaching consequences of re-instating Dirk's account... I was gonna tell you he was back, TJ, I... I... just couldn't find the words to break it to you... :(
blank stare.png

Dirk... Still with the blank stare... How long's it normally take for the Lithium to wear off... ???
blank-stare-png.16271

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
Dirk... Still with the blank stare... How long's it normally take for the Lithium to wear off... ???
blank-stare-png.16271

-slinger
Not sure but then I look like this
frog.jpg
:(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member