Please tell me Super Moderator's

I think one of Happy's Green Friends stole Slingers password.

SILENCE Earthling!!!! ummm... I mean... NO!!! That's absurd!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey Supermod's.... What's this for ? The pop up box :confused:
huh.jpg

There being a reasonable explanation for what you were experiencing doesn't necessarily preclude the possibility that you're "going nuts" ! (Just sayin'.... )

:):):)
imagesF690QVY6.jpg

It must be lunch time. The little white box is still a mystery. :(

Thanks Jacob,
Is that common in forums? This one of two forums I visit.

Thank You

I don't have a shortcut on my desktop for the forum.

Nope, single click on top of the browser, in the favorites bar.
If I knew how to do a screen shot I could show you.

Well mine just went white with the logo on it :confused: Maybe I just need to remove it and redo it . Just wondered if it was just on mine .

Back again with another question Super mod's !!
Till just the last few days I have always got an alert when someone quote's me or post in a tread I have watched .
Now it only comes up with some of those and I am missing questions some have asked me and some quotes.
I just checked all my settings and all are set right ! Are we having an issue or is it just me ? Thanks ;)

Back again with another question Super mod's !!
Till just the last few days I have always got an alert when someone quote's me or post in a tread I have watched .
Now it only comes up with some of those and I am missing questions some have asked me and some quotes.
I just checked all my settings and all are set right ! Are we having an issue or is it just me ? Thanks ;)
Everything works for me, and your settings check out.

Hi Jacob, Yes all setting are set but it's not sending me alerts on all it should .
Sorry for late response but had to be gone .

I don't know what to tell you. Try signing out of PhantomPilots, then clearing your browser cache, then signing back into the site.

I don't know what to tell you. Try signing out of PhantomPilots, then clearing your browser cache, then signing back into the site.
OK I will now and see if that helps . Thank Ya !!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj