PLEASE HELP! radio channel quality poor

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my drone repaired from DJI. After I got the drone back, it didn’t work so I sent it back to them to get it repaired under their warranty. I just got it back and I am having a problem when I go outside, the radio channel quality goes from port to good and I get strong interference warnings over and over again. I also had the remote inspected and they said it was fine. I have a DJI phantom three standard. Anybody know how to help me please?

how far are u flying and where are you at? i get those warnings but drone flies fine. you should get 500m distance in most cases

Don’t point the ends of the antennas at the drone. There are “dead zones” off the ends of the antennas. Best signal strength is perpendicular to the antennas.

On the attached figure, the Z Axis is the antenna. So the antennas on the transmitter and drone each have dead zones that can affect signal strength/quality.

Plants, trees, leaves, automobiles, buildings, metal objects, and your body can also block or attenuate the signal strength and quality of radio communications. Unless you are comparing signal strength/quality now vs previous experience under similar if not the exact environmental conditions, your perceptions and expectations may be wrong.

Attachments

• BEE65BB6-6919-4F81-9D52-14B0A46A51A3.jpeg
    BEE65BB6-6919-4F81-9D52-14B0A46A51A3.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 101

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues