Please help. P4P V2.0 r/c will not start up first time.

Reaction score
I have posted this to DJI FORUM to get some official advise, but I think it may take some time.
I need help soon, please? I am in the wilderness, over a thousand kilometres from any major town and it has taken me 3 days to get here. I am at Ningaloo and the scenery is amazing. Obviously, I want to take footage with my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. The problem is my r/c will not start up. I need to make 10 or so attempts to start it. I will not switch off after a flight. I just wait till the beeping stops and then recharge it and again 10 minutes to start it up again.

I suspect it is dirt and I have used a vacuum cleaner to suck any dirt out, but it did not improve the start-up time.

Is there any way I can repair this issue? All help will be appreciated.

I have a spare 300C (P4) that has same problem. Need to open and repair but have spares. To make it work I have to press and hold the very bottom edge of the button. Assume bad contacts. Try yours at odd positions if haven't already. Feel your pain. Hope you don't have to open the RC but might be necessary. Good luck.

I have seen a few controllers (phantom) that seem to be a bit touchy on the on off button. The controller is not real hard to open. Once open, maybe you have better access to the button for cleaning.

Will definitely do that Starz if it still plays up today. I don't suppose DJI will be happy and lose a DJI care but I did message them yesterday so if they complain I will say I contacted them first.

I have a spare 300C (P4) that has same problem. Need to open and repair but have spares. To make it work I have to press and hold the very bottom edge of the button. Assume bad contacts. Try yours at odd positions if haven't already. Feel your pain. Hope you don't have to open the RC but might be necessary. Good luck.
It worked Capt KO! When I press it at the bottom or side starts 1st 2nd time and it turns off. Thanks mate, I was starting to panic. X

This must be the tip off year,who would have thought to try press the button like that,@JohnGowland,you have to leave remote in other room so your not playing with toys when your asleep,you must have worn out the button lol??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost