Please Help! P3P Gimbal Woes

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks again for your patience, you may have already seen my post about my gimbal problems with my P3P. well, the good news is, I've fixed the gimbal, it was 3 screws loose in the pitch arm.
Now, after connecting it back with my old ribbon cable, I first got a crazy gimbal and I pulled the battery out in panic because I couldn't turn the drone off. I then realized I hadn't put the ribbon back properly near the camera.
I went back and made sure all connections were put back correctly the second time, powered on the drone and Success! Everything booted up, except that I saw a 'gimbal disconnected' message on the DJI Go app and does not see the SD card. The gimbal functions perfectly when I move the drone around and there is control to the pitch motor from the controller. Also, when I go to turn the drone off, there is a red light at the back of the battery just before it shuts down.
What's happened? What have I done wrong? Is there any way to fix this easily or have I blown the motherboard of the gimbal or worse?. Please help!

Many thanks in advance
Robin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers