please help me

Reaction score
hi i have pro4 ... tonight i crashes it into a tree .. now when i try connect phone won’t let me & says camera sensor error.. flashes red and just constant beeps ?? any help please ?

What sort of help were you wanting? Repair, diagnostic, prayer, etc.
If your camera is hanging on by a thread, then you probably need to send in back to DJI, or another repair center.
If there doesn't appear to be any substantial damage to your RC model, or camera assembly, you could try checking all the connecting wires to the camera, to ensure something hadn't simply pulled loose in the crash.
Once you have accessed your flight logs, ( You can research how to accomplish that here on the forum by performing a search) then you may want to provide those logs to the forum for examination. This may also help provide some more info. into what may be at cause, or maybe not.
If you have an opportunity to provide some closeup photo's of your Phantom model, camera, and Gimbal, this too would provide some additional help. Realize it's very difficult to provide any such help without you helping the forum members better understand the severity of the crash and extent of damage, along with the flight logs as well. The more info. the better.

However, crashing into a tree and other hard surfaces can ultimately cause many sorts of non visual issues, that may only be diagnosed by a technician, sorry!

Best of luck!

Last edited:
It sounds like you're connecting your phone to your remote control okay and it sounds like the remote control is connecting to the aircraft okay but the gimbal is having issues. What does your gimbal do on Startup does it switch back and forth or does it do the standard gimbal dance when it wakes up can you see video.

I will light a candle for it

hi i have pro4 ... tonight i crashes it into a tree .. now when i try connect phone won’t let me & says camera sensor error.. flashes red and just constant beeps ?? any help please ?
it’s just saying disconnected when it’s all plugged into phone ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT