Please help dji phantom 3 pro questions

I'm assuming you are using a firmware version older than 1.3.2 on your remote controller since it hasn't been updated for a long time. If that's the case, then it makes sense that DJI GO would not offer to upgrade it since it must be upgraded via a memory card.

Download the 1.3.2 BIN file here and install it on your remote controller by following the instructions here. If that works, then you should be able to upgrade the remote controller to the latest firmware version using DJI GO.

Reactions: Jim abbatoy
I'm assuming you are using a firmware version older than 1.3.2 on your remote controller since it hasn't been updated for a long time. If that's the case, then it makes sense that DJI GO would not offer to upgrade it since it must be upgraded via a memory card.

Download the 1.3.2 BIN file here and install it on your remote controller by following the instructions here. If that works, then you should be able to upgrade the remote controller to the latest firmware version using DJI GO.
Thanks for that info. I'll try that tomorrow and get back to you

How is he going to update the RC from the app if the app doesn't connect to the RC?
That's the problem. The RC likely needs to be updated via a memory card. After that point, newer updates can be installed from DJI GO.

Yes, but only IF the app and RC will connect after the update via memory card.
Some androids have a tricky time linking with the RC via the GO app. I either have to reboot my TabE tablet while the RC is on and physically connected to the tablet, or powercycle the RC while in the home page of the app. The former method works 90% of the time, latter method about 60% on first try.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, but only IF the app and RC will connect after the update via memory card.
We'll know soon. It's the first logical step to try considering the above information.

So, a couple different problems.
1. The text file it gives me after I plug it back into my computer says the aircraft can't be downgraded and that it's up to date.
2. When I put the file on the memory card and try to upgrade my RC it just doesn't do anything.
3. My phone constantly just charges when I plug it into the rc. Even when I change it to PTP and reboot the rc it still just goes to charging.

I wish I could just send it somewhere to get it fixed.

When I put the file on the memory card and try to upgrade my RC it just doesn't do anything.
Did you remove everything from the memory card and just put the BIN file in the root of the memory card? How did you connect the memory card to your remote controller?

My phone constantly just charges when I plug it into the rc. Even when I change it to PTP and reboot the rc it still just goes to charging.
Some phones do this. There is no way to prevent it from happening.

Yes, my tablet will link to the RC only if it changes to charge mode.
I think the real mode isn't listed so different androids report it differently. If it switches to MTP which it often will if I don't connect just the right way, it doesn't work.

Have you tried rebooting your phone/tablet while physically connected to the RC, the RC on and linked to the AC?

I have a phantom 3. I haven't flown it for over a year and I updated the firmware and it won't work on my phone. It wouldnt update the controller though. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Hi might need re enter password on wifi again to conect

That's what I'm using. Could it be because my controller isn't updated? When I updated aircraft I used latest update even though there was one in the middle of the originating update and the one I installed. I can't update controller from my app because it won't do anything
Mayby controler not need update,,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom