Please help a NEWB out! Anyone have a spare p3s gimbal/camera circuit board for sale/pity?

Reaction score
So I bought a gently used P3S from a buddy of mine. He had hardly any fly time on it,and I threw a number at him and he sold it to me for cheap. Unfortunately it was so cheap because he decided to give it a (god awful) paint job. So,needless to say bye bye warranty. And in the process of preparing the phantom for its terrible paint job,the camera harness stripped the circuit wires off of the board :(. If you happen to have a spare gimbal circuit board,please message me. I can't afford much at the moment,especially a new camera/gimbal. But I don't expect or ask for free. But am willing to pay within reason! Thank you guys and gals so much!
IMG_2452.JPG
IMG_2453.JPG

It has been considered. I guess I should've worded that differently. It was more of a trade than a cash exchange. Plus,my son loves this bird,and would be heartbroken to see it go and not fixed. But thanks for your opinion, I truly do.

USdronerepair.com repaired my gimbal with torn off ribbon connectors for a reasonable fee.

Fixing the gimbal can be a bit hit and miss, for every person that mages a successful fix there are several hat suffer more problems. Getting hold of an un-damaged board isn't a walk in the park as it's one of the first parts that gets damaged in any crash.

You could start by buying a cable set and seeing if you can repair the board connectors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic