Flex Cable for a Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Over the weekend, I cut my flex cable in two going into the gimbal with a pair of pliers. I was trying to realign my camera so I did not have to calibrate the gimbal every time I restarted the drone. In trying to remove the connection from the circuit board, I stupidly broke the cable. I know it is not an easy fix (I watched the repair on You Tube). but other than selling the drone for spare parts, is there any thoughts or advice you can give me in replacing this cable? I don't have the cash to have someone repair if for me.

Hello everyone,

Over the weekend, I cut my flex cable in two going into the gimbal with a pair of pliers. I was trying to realign my camera so I did not have to calibrate the gimbal every time I restarted the drone. In trying to remove the connection from the circuit board, I stupidly broke the cable. I know it is not an easy fix (I watched the repair on You Tube). but other than selling the drone for spare parts, is there any thoughts or advice you can give me in replacing this cable? I don't have the cash to have someone repair if for me.
Hi,
Take a look at youtube how to replace ribbon cable takes about one hour but before that order spare part must be for standard not adv.or pro. you will need star drivers to split drone. Hope this helps.

Hi,
Take a look at youtube how to replace ribbon cable takes about one hour but before that order spare part must be for standard not adv.or pro. you will need star drivers to split drone. Hope this helps.
Any idea how much the part costs and is it also known as "gimble cable" and "camera connector cord? Thanks

The cable I am talking about is the gray one with 8 cables that fit into the top of the gimbal part number 81.there are two more cables one gray one black these as antennas for the camera do not break them as impossible to repair or replace. As to cost not sure Check eBay .com or eBay.co.uk

Reactions: sim8t3
The cable I am talking about is the gray one with 8 cables that fit into the top of the gimbal part number 81.there are two more cables one gray one black these as antennas for the camera do not break them as impossible to repair or replace. As to cost not sure Check eBay .com or eBay.co.uk
Thanks for explaining.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4