Please Activate your aircraft

Reaction score
Hey Guys

At a bit of a loss here. got the App installed on my tablet, been messing about sorting camera settings etc, but when I go to test the motors, (no props on) it keeps telling me I need to activate the aircraft first. I went through the whole process of naming it etc on first login, so what is this requiring exactly?? I#m not trying to fly yet, just running a motor arming test.

Cheers

Maybe the Google search link in my signature will help.

Good luck.

Nah hasn't returned anything. Will try updating firmware etc, although I had assumed it would still fire the motors anyway without this. This is way more complicated than Wookong M.

Apparently it is required. I don't know for sure, so I'll step aside now.

Thanks for the help guys, I did indeed need to update firmware etc. Oh well, now just need this Autumnal wind and rain to sod off and I can now get a flight in.

Thanks for the help guys, I did indeed need to update firmware etc. Oh well, now just need this Autumnal wind and rain to sod off and I can now get a flight in.

Yaaa Hoo, glad to hear it Chris. I love it when we get a winner.

Take video and share it. I really enjoy watching whatever from wherever.

So where the heck are you? And, what are you going to take video, or pics of? :D

Hey man, I am in not so sunny Northern Scotland. We have summer temps of 11 degrees just now, Celcius, with wind and rain. Awesome.
I will be doing all manner of stuff, I'm a CAA registered pilot, so have been doing a few projects already with my previous UAV. My Website can be seen here, www.sinclairaerialsurveys.com
I'm filming a new commercial for a Gin distillery when the weather improves, along with hitting some more archaeological sites etc in the area. Can't wait to get out and about now.

Wind is no worry for the p3. Flown in 25 mph winds without a problem

Hey Guys

At a bit of a loss here. got the App installed on my tablet, been messing about sorting camera settings etc, but when I go to test the motors, (no props on) it keeps telling me I need to activate the aircraft first. I went through the whole process of naming it etc on first login, so what is this requiring exactly?? I#m not trying to fly yet, just running a motor arming test.

Cheers
What "tablet" are you using, hard to answer, with out full information.

Well if you read further up I replied to the comment advising me to update Firmware. I did this, then updated the Controller, and then I could fire up the motors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20