playing with an old PH3Standard

Reaction score
Hello all, I am helping my disabled Vetarin fix his Ph3 standard. It flys fine, has telemetry, but no live video signal. The software version is 1.4 and I have figured out that version had a bug that would cause the video feed to fail. I would like to roll back the firmware to an earlier version. I dont seem to be able to find a version to roll back too? Is there a list or link somewhere still? I tried the latest version, but the bin file wont initiate the upgrade. Is it possible for me to connect direct to the main controller usb and not the camera usb to upgrade firmware? I know a bunch of questions and sadly he never did firmware updates. I am unable to recognize the SD card using the usb on the camera to my computer. I am also open to any and all ideas. I know it is an old bird, I was just hoping to get him going on it.

Does the camera record to the SD card? To confirm it’s working. Any difference without a card installed?
If the camera is fine, you are probably on the right track with firmware. Can’t help with that but I’m sure some P3 guys here can. Good luck.

Has it ever been crashed, hard landing? Could be a cable disconnected or damaged. Check all connections.

Hello all, I am helping my disabled Vetarin fix his Ph3 standard. It flys fine, has telemetry, but no live video signal. The software version is 1.4 and I have figured out that version had a bug that would cause the video feed to fail. I would like to roll back the firmware to an earlier version. I dont seem to be able to find a version to roll back too? Is there a list or link somewhere still? I tried the latest version, but the bin file wont initiate the upgrade. Is it possible for me to connect direct to the main controller usb and not the camera usb to upgrade firmware? I know a bunch of questions and sadly he never did firmware updates. I am unable to recognize the SD card using the usb on the camera to my computer. I am also open to any and all ideas. I know it is an old bird, I was just hoping to get him going on it.
Go to phantomhelp.com. scroll all the way to the bottom there you will find what you need I use 1.05.7

v1.05.7

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31