Playing in a creek with a white boxer

My wife's standard poodle is the same way. Tolerates me. On occasion. When I have a treat for him. Otherwise I'm just a nuisance. He hates my drones too...

Isn’t it great that they even allow us to live in “their” house? Lol.

I uploaded another video to YouTube, this was yesterday in the high heat/humidity. I was using a ND filter to keep the highlights under control and manual white balance so it’s not changing all over the place. On the rear of the house, there was an orange cone covering something of the homeowner’s (so lawn guys didn’t hit it). It’s easy to remove from stills, but takes a while to remove from video... luckily there is “content fill” in after effects now. Keep in mind I’m just YouTube taught in adobe, no professional training so I don’t get crazy on the video edits. Just a little color correction, etc.

Sometimes takes YouTube a little bit to process it to 4K. Also, keep in mind I try to stay at any one shoot around 30 minutes tops. That’s pictures and video.

My busiest day was 6 shoots, then I had to edit that night. That took awhile...

Most important is that I’m having fun. Getting paid to do something i enjoy. It’s a nice change of pace.

Haha my old dog, R.I.P.

Cool clip,,this Molly,RIP,, she was the only dog that tolerate me flying inside ,had 4 5 dogs when she was around,others used to disappear till all drone or helicopter activity stopped,NO the smoking not kill her,she had bad epilepsy episode and never come back,,sad,,happen at 2am and no vets open till 8am ,long night sitting with her trying to stop her biting her lips,even put her teeth right through my thumb,ouch,,that's the thanks I get,,some dogs are so human it's not funny,,best dog I ever had
20190821_084104.jpg

Cool clip,,this Molly,RIP,, she was the only dog that tolerate me flying inside ,had 4 5 dogs when she was around,others used to disappear till all drone or helicopter activity stopped,NO the smoking not kill her,she had bad epilepsy episode and never come back,,sad,,happen at 2am and no vets open till 8am ,long night sitting with her trying to stop her biting her lips,even put her teeth right through my thumb,ouch,,that's the thanks I get,,some dogs are so human it's not funny,,best dog I ever had
View attachment 113907
I love it, yes my dog thinks she is human!!

View attachment 113907
Great to see the ole gal enjoying life a little before her untimely departure!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72