Playing in a creek with a white boxer

No sound, I was at a shoot and I had the dog with in a hot day. We all stopped off to chill in the creek. I had battery life left so thought what the heck...

I snooped thru your other videos. Excellent videography in my opinion, which is worth exactly what ya paid for it!

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Doing jobs for realtors is different than just filming for yourself. I have to remember when panning etc that I’ll probably be time ramping in post so I have to remember to do all the movements extra slow.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
I'm learning all that now. Studying for my 107 when I can. I've got a ton of people wanting me to fly for them, and I keep having to say no. They all want to PAY ME! I'm stupid not to. Extra cash is extra cash, right?

Brad

Getting paid to fly our toys is pretty cool. If you already have the drone, all you really need is business insurance (make sure they cover the drone work), I also invested in adobe creative suite which is a monthly subduction, but I’m ahead and that is all that matters. I work a full time job too, but hopefully this job keeps up and I’ll have something to retire to in a couple years!

Good luck

I run the family farm here in central Missouri, so I have a full time too. 1000+ holstein heifers to feed every day. Don't know that I'll ever get to retire... I'm on my 3rd phantom, newest one is a P4P. I'm a "retired" welder. Knees went bad after 25 years and they told me it was cheaper to pay me off and hire some kid to replace me. Oh, darn. Guess I'll just go home! Now I have one new knee, other one will be replaced in 2022 they say. I can out run my 12 year old daughter now! ?

I run the family farm here in central Missouri, so I have a full time too. 1000+ holstein heifers to feed every day. Don't know that I'll ever get to retire... I'm on my 3rd phantom, newest one is a P4P. I'm a "retired" welder. Knees went bad after 25 years and they told me it was cheaper to pay me off and hire some kid to replace me. Oh, darn. Guess I'll just go home! Now I have one new knee, other one will be replaced in 2022 they say. I can out run my 12 year old daughter now! ?

Wow, my neighbor has 50 cows they milk twice a day. Keeps them busy. Get your 107 and you can legally use your drone for your business lol.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
I just finished flying around the house here. I'm stupid. It's 95°+... My bird got warm too

I had a “job” today, it was sweltering here in PA Too! Very humid! I let the drone acclimate to the warmth for a couple minutes before I fly. Don’t know if it helps, but makes me feel better. The one day, the UV filter on my P4P fogged up when I brought it out of my truck into the humidity. That got me thinking... I keep it in a pelican case too, so from my air conditioned house, to air conditioned truck, out into the heat....

Feel free to shoot me any questions you have, if they come up. I only started this year, but am learning a bunch... flew RC for over 30 years. A lot of established photographers try to get into drone work and find it terrifies them, and or they crash a lot. That’s where “we” come in...

To get a lot of my shots, I have to turn off all the sensors because sometimes I’m in the foliage of trees to get “the right” shot. Plus, can’t have the drone stopping during filming because you were too close to something.

My wife said I’d never even get my $150 back from 107 test. Well that was in March, and I’m averaging 20 jobs a month since. Not too bad for part-time gig. Plus I can write off expenses like mileage etc too!

@Adamborz first thing I did was ask someone how to turn the sensors off on my P4. Drives me nuts not letting me fly the dang thing! Keep up the good work! I'll yell when I need to pick your brain.

Reactions: MTO and Adamborz
Nice clip,,ha if I throw something in the water my dog just look at me as if to say na you get it lol

Ha, first I had to teach her to not want to “fetch” the drone lol. She used to get a lot of exercise chasing it around my yard... Boxers aren’t normally a “water” dog, but we boat a lot so she has gotten use to it. I guess she tolerates me ?

Ha, first I had to teach her to not want to “fetch” the drone lol. She used to get a lot of exercise chasing it around my yard... Boxers aren’t normally a “water” dog, but we boat a lot so she has gotten use to it. I guess she tolerates me ?
My wife's standard poodle is the same way. Tolerates me. On occasion. When I have a treat for him. Otherwise I'm just a nuisance. He hates my drones too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers