Places to buy Pro/Advance camera ribbon cable part 49.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Your first choice is Fstop Labs and they are the only company I buy my cables from.

Reaction score
As suggested in another thread post here where you can get Part 49 the flat flexible data ribbon cable for the PRO/ADV P3.

eBay:
DJI Phantom 3 Pro Adv Flexible Gimbal Flat Ribbon Flex Cable Part 49 dual layer | eBay
DJI Phantom 3 Pro Adv Flexible Gimbal Flat Ribbon Flex Cable Part

I have used this cable on my drone after a crash and it works well.
Do not buy if the 2sided tape is white or if you see only a single layer ribbon. Those will NOT work!
After my most recent crash, I called Drone Nerds. They're located in south Florida in the Miami area. I talked to a very experienced tech, explaining to her what was obviously broken and what appeared to be okay. She told me what I needed *and* to help ensure I would order the correct parts, she sent me an email with links to all the specific parts! I ended up ordering five or six different parts for a total of around $50 and was able to repair my P3Pro by myself. Every part I needed was in stock and I received my order in about three days.

There are obviously other places to get parts and some of them might be cheaper. I bought my phantom from Drone Nerds, so I've continued to do business with them. I have no affiliation with them - just a happy customer.

Drone Nerds is also an authorized repair facility.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brend1993