"Pimping" your P4P?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know there's many other threads dedicated to must have accessories for the P4P, but I'm interested to see who spent money/time investing in a sticker/skin for their drone? If you have, please share it.

I've personally gone with iClearshield (www.iclearshield.com) full body. In my opinion, there's not much point going for sticker if the sticker is cut in such a way that you see most of the WHITE from the side/underbody. The full body prints for the above company are just that, full body...cover almost every white area you can see.

My concern is I'm not the most patient nor the most talented when it comes to applying sticker decals, especially the designs of iclearshield, so I'm looking for someone in Melbourne Australia who can apply it for me.

So...let's see what you've got!
RoOSTA

Cool, now you absorb sun heat way much better. Not sure if that matter there, but here ~40+ C is ok summer temperature.

Active topic.

Cool, now you absorb sun heat way much better. Not sure if that matter there, but here ~40+ C is ok summer temperature.

I personally wouldn't fly in 40 degree weather, I think that would be rather foolish given how much these devices can warm up. Sunny days though, in general, wouldn't be a problem.

And, if you didn't know, all air vents remain unhindered with the iclearshield full body stickers, so it would have to do a pretty **** good job with 'heat absorption' to have any problem while flying...

There's literally no one here who has done this?

Hi guys,

I know there's many other threads dedicated to must have accessories for the P4P, but I'm interested to see who spent money/time investing in a sticker/skin for their drone? If you have, please share it.

I've personally gone with iClearshield (www.iclearshield.com) full body. In my opinion, there's not much point going for sticker if the sticker is cut in such a way that you see most of the WHITE from the side/underbody. The full body prints for the above company are just that, full body...cover almost every white area you can see.

My concern is I'm not the most patient nor the most talented when it comes to applying sticker decals, especially the designs of iclearshield, so I'm looking for someone in Melbourne Australia who can apply it for me.

So...let's see what you've got!
RoOSTA
Just these,
Drone Labels, FAA UAS Certificate of Registration and Phone number | eBay

I reckon my drone looks sha-weet!

Attachments

• 2017-07-11 18.19.55.jpg
    2017-07-11 18.19.55.jpg
    600.6 KB · Views: 308
  • 2017-07-11 18.23.42.jpg
    2017-07-11 18.23.42.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 321
  • 2017-07-11 18.25.12.jpg
    2017-07-11 18.25.12.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 344
  • 2017-07-11 18.28.18.jpg
    2017-07-11 18.28.18.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 334
Nice colours. I didn't like those skins because of the cuts/slits in the top sticker on the drone...with correct head and application you can instead "shrink on" the one that i did...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl