Picture issue

Reaction score
Why would this happen to my picture? This was my second time using the drone. Picture attached.

Attachments

• A3E5CAFA-FB0D-4481-91E8-BF510BD8B0AF.jpeg
    A3E5CAFA-FB0D-4481-91E8-BF510BD8B0AF.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 276
Why would this happen to my picture? This was my second time using the drone. Picture attached.
Even if usb is new try another to eliminate,look under HD mayby try custom channel,I think it scans between Ch 13 and 20,,you can watch how hard it works when on auto,jumps all over the place,just sometimes custom channel works better

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Wow.....a Beautiful picture for sure.and yes..over water looking at the boat dock and a beautiful bunch of green trees ! Hope that you get the issue corrected asap.

Odds are it’s a write error to your card. If this a still shot not a still from a video.

If the former try:

Reformat the card in drone
Clear cache via djigo4
Use a different card or reader or both

If the problem only occurs occasionally it’s going to be hard to get a warranty claim.

Also try AEB 3 shot to see if happens on all three the same.

I have had similar issues with a P4 Pro. Slightly thinner lines but grey. Ended up being a bad card.

Paul C

Is it a one-off glitch or was it happening consistently?
. I’m thinking it is a card issue. Its not happening consistently. This card is also having trouble writing 4k. Its the card that came with the drone so I’ll get on buying a better one.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
. I’m thinking it is a card issue. Its not happening consistently. This card is also having trouble writing 4k. Its the card that came with the drone so I’ll get on buying a better one.

Them tiny itty bitty sd cards amaze me.....so small and very flat and the electronics inside them has to be amazing...think of all the connections and electronics inside !....That's a great move to purchase a new better card....Most all now are a "class 10" card...and if you have the money get yah 2 of them......Good Luck and let Us know if that new card fixed the issue...i have several 16 gb cards for my drone
and i use a tiny small dot to identify each one with white paint !

I've read that its always best to not allow your fingers to touch the gold plated tiny sd cards contacts...it can sure inter fear with the cards
transfer to or write to ability's to make a good contact with the other side of the connection and card reader connections too.

How Secure Digital Memory Cards Work

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello