Phrankin Phantom

Reaction score
Picked up a crash project a few months ago. Final results.……….Flys like new.
V2 top shell. V1 guts. Obsidian lower shell and camera. Just my normal routine in that I seem to have a hankering for different! And if anyone has any of the PolarPro gimbal guards, I’m looking for them.
EA853C4A-DBA6-49D7-A765-58EA340A520C.jpeg
A4EF222F-CD7D-45E4-9811-9C425AED676B.jpeg
0442CD8B-4FA3-4F82-B3EA-2F1211F5C401.jpeg
BA6FC169-41D6-41A9-B51A-E0C500D281FA.jpeg

Wow that's look spanking new,you should sell dji the concept of this cause the colour scheme looks real good
I'd call that Obsidian white A++ on the job 👍
Green with envy lol,,I so want one,almost better looking than females

Picked up a crash project a few months ago. Final results.……….Flys like new.
V2 top shell. V1 guts. Obsidian lower shell and camera. Just my normal routine in that I seem to have a hankering for different! And if anyone has any of the PolarPro gimbal guards, I’m looking for them.View attachment 123793View attachment 123794View attachment 123795View attachment 123796
Great rebuilt. Congratulations.
The gut is still P4PV1, do you have any issues connecting the RC to iOS mobile devices with USB-C?

Reactions: Starz
The gut is still P4PV1, do you have any issues connecting the RC to iOS mobile devices with USB-C?
Haven’t flown this one with the mini6 yet, so I’ll try it later. Currently using the mini5 or the mini4. I have noticed on some of the other aircraft that I have seem to have some issues with the mini6.

Reactions: OzoneTech
That a beautiful Orca Style, well done.

2022-04-01_13h09_13.png

2022-04-01_13h12_27.png

Having that contrast does make a big difference on the Phantoms as noted by the OP
2022-04-01_13h15_41.png

Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain.
Phantomrain.org

Last edited:
Reactions: Starz
Me thinks paint would detract from the genius ingenuity of this work of art.

Just tried this one on the mini6. No go. Just like several others that I have. I’m not convinced this is an iOS issue.

Just tried this one on the mini6. No go. Just like several others that I have. I’m not convinced this is an iOS issue.
I too am convinced it is not an iOS issue. It is definitely firmware issue when connecting with USB-C iOS devices. DJI is brushing it off as an iOS issue requiring time to come up with firmware update and Apple support to resolve the issue. Since the USB-C issue is only with P4PV1, DJI seem least concerned and prioritizing problems associated with their more resent DJI releases.

I too am convinced it is not an iOS issue. It is definitely firmware issue when connecting with USB-C iOS devices. DJI is brushing it off as an iOS issue requiring time to come up with firmware update and Apple support to resolve the issue. Since the USB-C issue is only with P4PV1, DJI seem least concerned and prioritizing problems associated with their more resent DJI releases.
I have a P4P that is on a very old firmware that I’ll dig out of the pile and see if it will connect to the mini6. May help with the firmware side of the question if it connects. My Inspire2 does work with the 6. I did just update the mini to the 4.1 and no change there.

Looking forward to the outcome.
I did try what I have named as“The Ancient One”. (P4P)
Firmware on this one is 01.02.0304.
Mini6 is a no go.
I do have another P4P that to this day has not been activated that I’m tempted to fire up. My guess would be old firmware also.
Probably not many P4P’s out there that haven’t been activated, so I’ll need to contemplate that idea.

I did try what I have named as“The Ancient One”. (P4P)
Firmware on this one is 01.02.0304.
Mini6 is a no go.
I do have another P4P that to this day has not been activated that I’m tempted to fire up. My guess would be old firmware also.
Probably not many P4P’s out there that haven’t been activated, so I’ll need to contemplate that idea.
Thanks.
This is definitely a DJI P4P V1 firmware issue when it comes to connecting to iOS USB-C mobile devices. There is apparently no issues when connecting to Android USB-C devices to P4P RC.

In case you all haven’t seen this. Solution?

In case you all haven’t seen this. Solution?
I saw and have ordered the connector from Amazon. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers