Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2 NEVER USED - FOR SALE!

Has this been sold ?
Bill,
So sorry about the late reply. I've been working ALOT and where I was working there is practically NO phone signal, internet, etc. I finally just saw all of the other posters that replied to my post and I was embarrassed that I didn't even know they were replying. I hope they'll understand that I simply had no indication that anyone was interested in the drone.
To answer your question, no it has not been sold. I do still have it and again it has not been used, ever. Would love to speak with you if you are interested so I can answer any questions you might have.
Let me know if you'd like to call me or if you'd rather I call you. I will give you my phone # upon your request. (BTW, I am back near civilization (ha ha) and have great phone coverage again.)

Gary B.

To all who have inquired about this ad,

So sorry about the late reply. I've been working remotely A LOT and where I was working there is practically NO phone signal, internet, etc. I finally just saw all of the other posters that replied to my post and I was embarrassed that I didn't even know you were replying. I hope you'll understand that I simply had no indication that anyone was interested in the drone.

To answer your question, no it has not been sold. I do still have it and again it has not been used, ever. Let me know if any of you are still interested so I can answer any questions you might have. I understand if you are upset and have no further interest. I will take the blame for that.

BTW, I am done with the job that kept me away and I'm back near civilization (ha ha) and have great phone coverage again.

Gary B. (GravityBites)
He never returned my request for contact so i assumed he sold it elsewhere... This is a couple of months old...

Bill,
So sorry about the late reply. I've been working ALOT and where I was working there is practically NO phone signal, internet, etc. I finally just saw all of the other posters that replied to my post and I was embarrassed that I didn't even know they were replying. I hope they'll understand that I simply had no indication that anyone was interested in the drone.
To answer your question, no it has not been sold. I do still have it and again it has not been used, ever. Would love to speak with you if you are interested so I can answer any questions you might have.
Let me know if you'd like to call me or if you'd rather I call you. I will give you my phone # upon your request. (BTW, I am back near civilization (ha ha) and have great phone coverage again.)

Gary B.
Gary,

Yes I am still interested.

Email me at [email protected] and we can exchange numbers.

Thank you,

Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues