Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2 NEVER USED - FOR SALE!

Reaction score
Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2 NEVER USED - FOR SALE! Only $1700 (USD) Or best offer.
I am selling my BRAND NEW – NEVER USED Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2. I am including many extra accessories basically for free. If you are looking for a pristine Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2, this is it!

I originally bought this drone (Sept 2018) and all of the accessories brand new but just about the time I received everything, things changed with my job and now I am WAY TOO BUSY with work to even think about having the time to enjoy flying a drone. I still love the idea of drones but I’m going to have to wait until I have more time to enjoy them. The great thing is that this drone HAS NEVER even been turned on! I did open the boxes to check it out and I charged all 3 batteries (all batteries are original DJI 5870 mAh) but I never fired up the controller or the drone itself nor did I even put the blades on it. It’s also never been registered with FCC or activated with DJI.

Everything in the pictures (and listed below) comes in its original packaging and none of it has been used except the charger (I used the PowerExtra 4-way charger and it worked perfectly fine with no overheating, etc.). All told I paid about $2200 (USD) for everything (incl. taxes and shipping) the drone w/controller sells for $1800 (USD) so I’m basically giving away the accessories. I’m only asking $1700 (USD) OBO plus shipping (lower 48 states) (shipped from my home in Louisiana).

List of items:
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2
- Plus Controller
- Gimbal Clamp
- Original foam case and box
DJI Multi Charger, cord
DJI Batteries 5870 mAh (3)
DJI Blades (8)
DJI Double Shoulder Lanyard
Extra Landing Strut supports (black)
7 pc polarized filter kit (w/gimbal clamp)
PowerExtra 4-way charger w/cord
Sunny Life hood for controller
Summitlink label set specifically for the Phantom 4 Pro PLus V2

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I do have a couple of other people expressing interest in this so it may not last long. Sorry about the huge pics, I can't seem to make them smaller.

Thanks,

Gary

20181203_095716.jpg

20181203_100339.jpg
20181203_095906.jpg

20181203_100030.jpg

Reactions: shammel00
I am selling my BRAND NEW – NEVER USED Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2. I am including many extra accessories basically for free. If you are looking for a pristine Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2, this is it!

I originally bought this drone (Sept 2018) and all of the accessories brand new but just about the time I received everything, things changed with my job and now I am WAY TOO BUSY with work to even think about having the time to enjoy flying a drone. I still love the idea of drones but I’m going to have to wait until I have more time to enjoy them. The great thing is that this drone HAS NEVER even been turned on! I did open the boxes to check it out and I charged all 3 batteries (all batteries are original DJI 5870 mAh) but I never fired up the controller or the drone itself nor did I even put the blades on it. It’s also never been registered with FCC or activated with DJI.

Everything in the pictures (and listed below) comes in its original packaging and none of it has been used except the charger (I used the PowerExtra 4-way charger and it worked perfectly fine with no overheating, etc.). All told I paid about $2200 (USD) for everything (incl. taxes and shipping) the drone w/controller sells for $1800 (USD) so I’m basically giving away the accessories. I’m only asking $1700 (USD) OBO plus shipping (lower 48 states) (shipped from my home in Louisiana).

List of items:
- Plus Controller
- Gimbal Clamp
DJI Multi Charger, cord
DJI Blades (8)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I do have a couple of other people expressing interest in this so it may not last long. Sorry about the huge pics, I can't seem to make them smaller.

Thanks,

Gary

View attachment 106091
View attachment 106093View attachment 106094
View attachment 106095
would be interested if you could pack it up for shipping to Australia, would pay for postage and your time , can pay with paypal so you get paid fast.
ED [email protected]

List of items:
- Plus Controller
- Gimbal Clamp
DJI Multi Charger, cord
DJI Blades (8)

Thanks,

Gary

View attachment 106091
View attachment 106095
Where are you in Louisiana... If it is still available, I would drive over with cash in hand... please respond to [email protected] since I don't check in here often...

List of items:
- Plus Controller
- Gimbal Clamp
DJI Multi Charger, cord
DJI Blades (8)

Thanks,

Gary

View attachment 106091
View attachment 106095

Im Interested, cash in hand , i am in Louisiana about 45 min from new orleans . what part of LA are you from.

Im Interested, cash in hand , i am in Louisiana about 45 min from new orleans . what part of LA are you from.

I am in Central Texas but am always looking for a reason to visit south Louisiana... Call me at 254-939-5918... We are sometimes nasty to spam callers so id quickly of you might be exposed to my Navy vocabulary...

Hello... I haven't had a response to my request for a call and our teachers credit union where our funds are will be closing until January after today...

Hello... I haven't had a response to my request for a call and our teachers credit union where our funds are will be closing until January after today...

unexpected expense slapped mt right in the face . wont be able to get it thanks sorry it took me so long to reply .

unexpected expense slapped mt right in the face . wont be able to get it thanks sorry it took me so long to reply .

I don't understand this post... You were not able to get what? Are the items off the market?

I'm interested, can't send you a private message though. Message me when you get a chance. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1