Photos taken with a P3 Advanced

Reaction score
Hi All, I wanted to share some photos taken before and after with a Phantom 3 Advanced at the end of 2015. The first photo was sitting in my Lightroom library because I couldn't figure out how to bring out the best. The latter is the result of attending DJI Aerial Photo Academy. I learned a lot and wanted to share!

DJI_0042-3.jpg

DJI_0042-2.jpg

Hi All, I wanted to share some photos taken before and after with a Phantom 3 Advanced at the end of 2015. The first photo was sitting in my Lightroom library because I couldn't figure out how to bring out the best. The latter is the result of attending DJI Aerial Photo Academy. I learned a lot and wanted to share!

View attachment 94496
View attachment 94497
Are you a vendor? You did pretty good with that shot. You got rid of a lot of noise. A little too purple for my liking.

Don’t we all. It seems to me the pictures that sell are over saturated. They look funny to me, but that’s what the populace likes. I tend to over saturate for that reason, within reason. Lol

Everyone has their preferences. This is my best-selling print and I've received mostly praise but some harsh criticism too. I need to re-do my website 1st (about 70% done) then likely opening an Etsy shop.

Lombard Final Print social.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj