Photo/Video

Reaction score
Hi, I can’t download any pictures/video from my P4. I’ve taken the SD card out and inserted into my laptop but nothing on it!! Yes I have taken photos with it (heard the click of the sutter). New SD card, I’m running windows 10, think I’ve read that window 10 does not support DJI drivers :thinking:. Sorry if I’m being thick. All help greatfully appreciated and thanks in advance [emoji106]

Hi, I can’t download any pictures/video from my P4. I’ve taken the SD card out and inserted into my laptop but nothing on it!! Yes I have taken photos with it (heard the click of the sutter). New SD card, I’m running windows 10, think I’ve read that window 10 does not support DJI drivers :thinking:. Sorry if I’m being thick. All help greatfully appreciated and thanks in advance [emoji106]

Although there are some reports of people having problems, I, personally, have no problems accessing the SD card from my P3P with Windows 10. My first idea would be to try another computer. My second idea would be to try another correctly and newly-formatted SD card in the drone. Hopefully you might have another card available already.

What you do next will depend on what happens in 1 and 2..... :)

Although there are some reports of people having problems, I, personally, have no problems accessing the SD card from my P3P with Windows 10. My first idea would be to try another computer. My second idea would be to try another correctly and newly-formatted SD card in the drone. Hopefully you might have another card available already.

What you do next will depend on what happens in 1 and 2..... :)

Cheers, I’ll try that, but the SD card is brand new and as far as I can tell the format is correct, I’ll ask someone to put it in theirs [emoji16][emoji106]

Cheers, I’ll try that, but the SD card is brand new and as far as I can tell the format is correct, I’ll ask someone to put it in theirs [emoji16][emoji106]

Check all the Folders, my pictures get hidden in the Private folder and my videos in some root folder.

Check all the Folders, my pictures get hidden in the Private folder and my videos in some root folder.

I’ve had a good look round for them, can’t find them any where, I’m getting to the stage where I thinking I’m just too thick for technology [emoji16][emoji23]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj