Photo / video shots during game time.

Today's game against Kentucky and ULL are prime examples of people who will ruin the hobby for the rest of us.

None injured as drone crashes into Kentucky Wildcats' Commonwealth Stadium
Unfortunately were in no shortage of prime examples. This is a LOT of technology at an extremely affordable price point and it's just too advanced for a great many people to handle responsibly. Its like if folks in the early 1900's were given high powered lasers at a very cheap price. Half the population would have been blind in a few years due to idiots not understanding the ramifications of pointing them at each others eyes. When I got my FC40 about a year ago I remember a lot of people wanting me to use it to take video over the town's Labor Day parade. I don't mean to the side, they wanted me to fly directly over the marchers and spectators heads at low altitude. I had to tell'em are you e'fing NUTS! I didn't even know how to do a figure 8 and this was long before all the horror stories we're hearing about now but jeeze-louise I at least had the common sense not to do something as stupid as that. I actually left it at home that day.

I honestly didn't think this many people could be this stupid. And just wait till after Christmas this year! Good God I fear for all of us after every other Tom, **** and Harry just can't wait to get airborne.
73ew24e8r96vz7k6g.jpg

BOT

i like how the article states a drone crashed into the 120 million dollar stadium. like it was all going to come tumbling down.
also to note the "teacher" that was arrested for flying over the US Open. nice work teacher.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj