Show Off:)

Reaction score
Lets see it. I want to see your flying skills. Rather it be a great video showcasing how your flying skill captured that awesome shot, or video of you performing some type of aerobatics with something else besides a UAS. Backwards figure 8's? I started with RC helis years (10 years) back specifically for aerial photography. I later got into flying RC planes and jets too. I was once hired to fly a jet over a stadium during the National Athem while fireworks were going off! This was their opening game for the season. I just laugh when I think about that because this would never happen in todays world:) They even played a jet sound over the loud speakers and some thought the jet was real! Things were a lot different back then, and I eventually got into aerobatic flight, AKA 3-D. I don't have any videos showing some of my good flights, but do have this one of me testing a Goblin 570. My buddy who I helped for a while had just done some tail work on this heli and asked me to test it out. I couldn't say no:)

Cmon guys. I know you have something cool on your YT channel. Heres another which involves a drone:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl