Phoenix Arizona area.

Is this the park? I don't know if I can make it by 9:00am, for me is more than 1 hour drive time since I live in Gilbert.

upload_2016-2-12_21-10-37.png

Will be there a bit late but for sure. My number is 602 301 7872.

Good fly day yesterday, thank you guys.
Also a fly over the Verde river. The video is unedited, just as it came out of the camera.

Darn, I missed it! I live at Jackrabbit and Indian school area (just down the street) Maybe next time?

Is the Verde River confluence. Up Power Rd. to Phon D Sutton Rd to the end. Up another 5 miles and is Salt river area.

upload_2016-2-14_19-34-23.png

Darn, I missed it! I live at Jackrabbit and Indian school area (just down the street) Maybe next time?
I am going out today just don't know where yet. Always looking for somewhere new. The Skylane park is beautiful but on a Holiday it will be crammed with hikers and walkers and I prefer not to be around so many people

Last edited:
People hater :) :)
What time? If in the afternoon I may be coming.

OK. My cell # is in the post to the top.

Might have to recon Skyline park this afternoon. I used to go wheeling and shooting out there a few years back.

Is use my drone as a wireless tripod for still photography . Gets the best angles! When is lighting is best at Skyline? (Sunrise or sunset)

Is use my drone as a wireless tripod for still photography . Gets the best angles! When is lighting is best at Skyline? (Sunrise or sunset)
I am sure both
With the mountains on the west side I bet Sunset is beautiful but early
Did you get the FB link Looks like it didn't post right
Just go to facebook and search for Phoenix Area DJI Flyers if you are interested

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20