Phoenix Arizona area.

I'll be in Phoenix on March 2nd and could meet up. I'm going to a spring training game in Goodyear at 1PM but anytime that morning around the Phoenix area would work.

I am in the glendale area and would like t6o meet other dji owners.
phaz

Hey guys, I will be out in the Phoenix area next week. I am hoping to bring my copter out with me and was wondering if you have any tips on possible locations to get some aerial footage of while I am out that way. I'm tagging along with the wife who has a work conference going on, so I will be on my own much of the time and looking for something to do.
TIA,
Sid

twodips said:
West Valley, Waddell area, always looking for a reason to fly!

I'm in the Surprise area near the White Tank Mountains... I just ordered my Phantom 2 Vision +! I'd love to chat about best places to fly and if you've every tried taking it into the mountains at all.

PATHETICfallacy said:
twodips said:
West Valley, Waddell area, always looking for a reason to fly!

I'm in the Surprise area near the White Tank Mountains... I just ordered my Phantom 2 Vision +! I'd love to chat about best places to fly and if you've every tried taking it into the mountains at all.
Sending you a PM Pat

Im in Gilbert. I fly an F550 setup with WooKong-M. Would to meet up with anyone out here. I dont know anyone that flies other than me here.

Acill said:
Im in Gilbert. I fly an F550 setup with WooKong-M. Would to meet up with anyone out here. I dont know anyone that flies other than me here.

Very cool I fly a + and live at Broadway and the 101. It's really hot right now for me but I would love to meet up some time.

I would also love to see one of those 550s in action.

Reactions: Ominous Red
I will be out for my annual 2 weeks in November. I stay in Chandler about 20 miles from you south of the 202. I was debating on whether to bring it along... it would be cool to have a local show me the cool places to fly. Ever do any flying at the salt river?

Hey guys. I'm in phoenix near south mountain. Anyone have suggestions on good flying locations in Arizona? I prefer to fly in less populated areas as I am still kinda new. I just got my FPV glasses though so I am feeling more confident.

Here is my youtube channel to show some of the spots I have been already.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gone3d/

Gone3d said:
Hey guys. I'm in phoenix near south mountain. Anyone have suggestions on good flying locations in Arizona? I prefer to fly in less populated areas as I am still kinda new. I just got my FPV glasses though so I am feeling more confident.

Here is my youtube channel to show some of the spots I have been already.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gone3d/
I'm in phoenix and I saw your videos. I was wondering where that place with the church I guess is in the bird chase video.
I like to go where other people aren't around. I flew a few times around laveen where its mostly open but a few ranches. The last time I went though my car got stuck in soft ground on a semi maintained farm road. I don't want to go through that again lol.

Ahh yes I just saw this post... That church is about 10 miles south of Laveen. Just go south on 51st ave and turn right on Santa Cruz and go all the way out until the road turns to dirt and the church is right there. You cant miss it. Its a great place to practice if you stay mountain side. I wouldn't want to fly over the thorn bush forest though. It looks like people go target shooting out there so I don't think you will bother anyone on the off chance that there is actually someone out there. I might head out there this weekend unless I find a better place.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl