phanton no ok

Reaction score
Hi. What's wrong? It does not keep stable. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi. What's wrong? It does not keep stable. Thank you

How could it not be stable as it has never left the ground in this video? So what is your problem?

[QUOTE = "jason, post: 1282234, member: 17618"] ¿Cómo podría no ser estable ya que nunca ha salido del suelo en este video? Entonces, ¿cuál es tu problema? [/ QUOTE]

No toco el comando que es el problema, no es horizontal

[QUOTE = "jason, post: 1282234, member: 17618"] ¿Cómo podría no ser estable ya que nunca ha salido del suelo en este video? Entonces, ¿cuál es tu problema? [/ QUOTE]

No toco el comando que es el problema, no es horizontal

Sorry but if want help it has to be in English not Spanish. Use Google translator. Type in your question or problems Spanish then translate into English copy it and paste your reply here.

Sorry, Jason. The problem is that when I turn the phantom loses stability and goes to the side

Last edited:
Sorry, Jason. The problem is that when I turn the phantom loses stability and goes to the side

In this video are you controlling the P2 or is it wandering around the yard by itself?

is it wandering around the yard by itself

If you have the software for both controller and P2 do the following. Connect the P2 to its software and in the advance tab do an advanced IMU calibration on a level surface once completed take the P2 outside and do a compass calibration to see if that corrects the wandering problem.

Si tiene el software para el controlador y P2, haga lo siguiente. Conecte el P2 a su software y en la pestaña de avance haga una calibración avanzada de IMU en una superficie nivelada, una vez completada, saque el P2 de afuera y realice una calibración de brújula para ver si eso corrige el problema de deambulación.

If you have the software for both controller and P2 do the following. Connect the P2 to its software and in the advance tab do an advanced IMU calibration on a level surface once completed take the P2 outside and do a compass calibration to see if that corrects the wandering problem.

Si tiene el software para el controlador y P2, haga lo siguiente. Conecte el P2 a su software y en la pestaña de avance haga una calibración avanzada de IMU en una superficie nivelada, una vez completada, saque el P2 de afuera y realice una calibración de brújula para ver si eso corrige el problema de deambulación.

the values are correct, I will do the calibration, Thank you

the values are correct, I will do the calibration, Thank you

The advanced IMU calibration MOD Numbers should be no lower than 1300 and no higher than 1600 if done correctly.

Los números MOD de calibración del IMU avanzado no deben ser inferiores a 1300 ni superiores a 1600 si se realizan correctamente.

The advanced IMU calibration MOD Numbers should be no lower than 1300 and no higher than 1600 if done correctly.

Los números MOD de calibración del IMU avanzado no deben ser inferiores a 1300 ni superiores a 1600 si se realizan correctamente.
Hello Jason!! Advanced calibration performed. Now fly more stable, but I have this problem, when I upload it fast it goes to the right. Control module? Thank you

Last edited:
Hello Jason!! Advanced calibration performed. Now fly more stable, but I have this problem, when I upload it fast it goes to the right. Control module? Thank you

Calibrate the sticks on both the controller and P2 using there respective software.

First, connect the controller to its software then calibrate both sticks and all three switches and make sure the controller is in mode2. When you have completed the calibration disconnect from the computer but leave the controller turned on.

Next, connect the P2 to its software and calibrate the sticks and switches again in the RC tab under basic. When finish make sure all sticks and switches are in NORM position, transmitter version is in either upgraded or basic the U slider is setup for failsafe in the pull down.

Since you have a stripped down P2 (no gimbal or camera) it is not necessary to calibrate X1 which controls tilting of the gimbal.

Calibre las barras tanto en el controlador como en P2 usando el software respectivo.

Primero, conecte el controlador a su software, luego calibre ambos dispositivos y los tres interruptores y asegúrese de que el controlador esté en modo2. Cuando haya completado la calibración, desconéctese de la computadora pero deje el controlador encendido.

A continuación, conecte el P2 a su software y calibre los palos y conmutadores nuevamente en la pestaña RC debajo de básico. Cuando termine, asegúrese de que todos los palos e interruptores estén en posición NORMAL, la versión del transmisor está en versión mejorada o básica, el deslizador en U está configurado para seguridad en el desplegable.

Como tiene un P2 despojado (sin cardán o cámara), no es necesario calibrar X1, que controla la inclinación del cardán.

transmitter version is in either upgraded

Look on the side back of the controller for the model number. Is it an NDJ6 or DJ6 or is it a non-DJI controller?

Calibrating the sticks has nothing to do with upgrading but it has plenty to do with flight characteristics which must be done first before doing the P2 stick calibrations.

Mire en el lateral posterior del controlador el número de modelo. ¿Es un NDJ6 o DJ6 o es un controlador no DJI?

Calibrar las varillas no tiene nada que ver con la actualización, pero tiene mucho que ver con las características de vuelo, que deben hacerse primero antes de realizar las calibraciones de las barras P2.

I do not detect the driver in your software :mad::mad:
20171108_115324.jpg

I do not detect the driver in your software :mad::mad:
View attachment 90484

There is no driver needed for the controller's software. The windows driver was only for the P2. Since you have the DJ6 controller X1 is on the backside which controls the gimbal pitch but you need move U/S1 and X2/S2 up/down during the calibration to be sure they are working.

No se necesita controlador para el software del controlador. El controlador de Windows era solo para el P2. Como tiene el controlador DJ6, X1 está en la parte posterior que controla el cabeceo del cardán, pero necesita mover U / S1 y X2 / S2 arriba / abajo durante la calibración para asegurarse de que estén funcionando.

ok, calibration p2 finish.transmitter version is in either upgraded or basic?

ok, calibration p2 finish.transmitter version is in either upgraded or basic?

Since the controller is the original (DJ6) unit use the basic.

Como el controlador es la unidad original (DJ6), utilice la función básica.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl