phanton no ok

It is already calibrated. everything remains the same. other solution?:(:(

It is already calibrated. everything remains the same. other solution?:(:(

Did you calibrate the controller first then the P2?

Connect the P2 to its software and check those IMU settings again. The MOD settings should be between 1300 - 1600 and if lower or higher then those numbers recalibrate the advanced IMU.

¿Calibaste el controlador primero y luego el P2?

Conecte el P2 a su software y verifique esas configuraciones de IMU nuevamente. La configuración de MOD debe estar entre 1300 y 1600 y, si es menor o más alta, esos números recalibran la IMU avanzada.

calibrate the controller first then theP2

This is the number was referring to.

IMU 05-08-16.jpg

What kind of props do you have.. I crashed mine and put on some cheap off brand and it was doing the same thing your is doing.. either balance them or buy official DJI props. I bought the official and it corrected the problem.. maybe that helps good luck

What kind of props do you have.. I crashed mine and put on some cheap off brand and it was doing the same thing your is doing.. either balance them or buy official DJI props. I bought the official and it corrected the problem.. maybe that helps good luck
all original

next step change Part 9 MC Board - NAZA Flight Control System

Now you say the props are all original if that is true the leading edge will have DJI on one side and 9443 on the other side.

Why are you thinking of replacing the main (MC) board?

When you takeoff is the righthand switch (S1) in the upper position and are you in Phantom or Naza-M Mode in the P2 software?

Ahora dices que los accesorios son todos originales, si eso es cierto, la vanguardia tendrá DJI en un lado y 9443 en el otro lado.

¿Por qué estás pensando en reemplazar la placa principal (MC)?

Cuando despegas, ¿el interruptor derecho (S1) está en la posición superior y estás en el modo Phantom o Naza-M en el software P2?

Front Page.jpg

When you takeoff is the righthand switch (S1) in the upper position and are you in Naza-M Mode in the P2 software.
I'm going to change the main board because there are controls coming from
20171111_110734.jpg

Last edited:
When you takeoff is the righthand switch (S1) in the upper position and are you in Naza-M Mode in the P2 software.
I'm going to change the main board because there are controls coming from
View attachment 90635

What I can tell is that the model you have is a Phantom 2 vision and not a barebones Phantom 2 non-vision because of the silver module next to the Naza-M control module. So whoever you bought this unit from either damage the camera/gimbal assembly or just removed it. I see no reason for changing the Naza-M module or the whole board as it will not accomplish anything regarding the flight characteristics you are having.

All you have done is copied my questions to you but you have been answering those questions.

1) Are those props marked with DJI 9443 or 9450? All props have to be the same and they cannot be mixed.

2) Which flight mode do you have the P2 set to Phantom or Maza-M?

3) When you takeoff are both switches S1 and S2 in the upper position?

I am finding it very difficult to help you if you will not answer these questions.

Lo que sí puedo decir es que el modelo que tienes es una visión Phantom 2 y no una barebones Phantom 2 sin visión debido al módulo plateado junto al módulo de control Naza-M. Entonces, quienquiera que haya comprado esta unidad dañará el conjunto cámara / cardán o simplemente la quitará. No veo ninguna razón para cambiar el módulo Naza-M o toda la placa ya que no logrará nada con respecto a las características de vuelo que está teniendo.

Todo lo que ha hecho es copiarle mis preguntas, pero ha estado respondiendo esas preguntas.

1) ¿Están esos accesorios marcados con DJI 9443 o 9450? Todos los accesorios deben ser iguales y no pueden mezclarse.

2) ¿En qué modo de vuelo tienes el P2 configurado para Phantom o Maza-M?

3) Cuando despegas, ¿los dos interruptores S1 y S2 están en la posición superior?

Me resulta muy difícil ayudarte si no respondes estas preguntas.

sorry but it is very difficult with the translator. I have the phantom 2 non-vision, the one in the photo is a phantom 2 vision for pieces. I answer the questions.
1. All accessories are the same as dji 9443
2. Maza M
3. Yes

my phantom is this
20171109_115751.jpg

sorry but it is very difficult with the translator. I have the phantom 2 non-vision, the one in the photo is a phantom 2 vision for pieces. I answer the questions.
1. All accessories are the same as dji 9443
2. Maza M
3. Yes

my phantom is this
View attachment 90727

I noticed in that photo the shaft on the CCW motor seems to be all black. Is that correct? If that indeed has a black shaft all 4 motors should be 2312 and the props for those motors should be the 9450. Below is a photo of both motors used in the P2 v1 2212 and P2 v2 2312 the motors cannot be mixed all for have to be the same. Which ones do you have and are all 4 the same? Look at the difference in the windings.

2312 & 2212 DJI Motors.jpg

Noté en esa foto que el eje en el motor CCW parece ser todo negro. ¿Es eso correcto? Si eso tiene un eje negro, los 4 motores deberían ser 2312 y los puntales para esos motores deberían ser 9450. A continuación se muestra una foto de ambos motores utilizados en el P2 v1 2212 y P2 v2 2312, los motores no pueden mezclarse todos para tener que ser el mismo. ¿Cuáles tienes y son los 4 iguales? Mire la diferencia en los devanados.

What else can I do? but I will change the naza module

If you do replace the Naza-M module let me know what the outcome is.

the module is already changed Now what happens to me that is going perfect only fails me when I go down, low slow unstable pulling a little to the right. Can it be from the module or from the carbon propellers?
20171115_201418.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj