PhantomPilots Instagram page?

Reaction score
Hey all,
Not to add even more work to whoever runs this site but does everyone agree it would be great to have an Instagram page for this site? Just would be nice to put a face to all the names we regularly see on here. Ive seen a couple results where people are sharing their own Instagram page... I just think it would be nice if phantompilots.com had its own page. Just a thought.

take care everyone!

Well we can message through here to each other,,no idea what that name is,I see the words tap a talk come up when some in conversation, I have no idea what things are called nowadays,,
We can put pic of ourselves in the avatar just by simple edit and upload,,..some in the past and present do have their picture on AVIATOR,,as mine is my dog ,no one want to see my mask,but if a few do ,I'll join in on it :)

Reactions: MTO
Well we can message through here to each other,,no idea what that name is,I see the words tap a talk come up when some in conversation, I have no idea what things are called nowadays,,
We can put pic of ourselves in the avatar just by simple edit and upload,,..some in the past and present do have their picture on AVIATOR,,as mine is my dog ,no one want to see my mask,but if a few do ,I'll join in on it :)

Well let me rethink what I said.. more than just putting a face to everyone. I guess I'm thinking letting people see more of what we're about in our daily lives/work or creative stuff. Seems anything one can really share on here is mostly when someone has a question or concern vs on social media one can without reason just post a drone shoot or some project we're working on. I'm just thinking out loud...I may be in the minority here.

Let me think about this. It sounds like you'd like to be able to connect with each other on IG, not really see what PhantomPilots would be posting there. We could create a thread where everyone posts their IG as well.

We have Photos and Videos sub-forum on each XXXXXXPilots.com site, so what is the need for a presence on IG?

We have Photos and Videos sub-forum on each XXXXXXPilots.com site, so what is the need for a presence on IG?

Forums and social networks each have their place and purpose. A presence on IG would create better connections. We could actually see and read easily. Not to make any better than this forum just something different and maybe even updated. There's a generation that doesn't communicate through forums... that's a fact.

Reactions: MTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic